• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some ppl are just mad

Sorry it's in French

http://www.liberte-algerie.com/edit.php?id=61063

whats it about?

Comment

2 women killed and tortured by 2 men from their family.
      -When the world pushes you to your knees, you are in the perfect position to pray.

Comment

http://elkhabar.com/quotidien/lire.php?idc=36&ida=36736

Comment

20 and 17 yo women who got beaten to death by the husband of the first and the cousin of the second in the presence of 7 family members, because they suspected them of stealing 30000DZD worth of jewelry!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lamise
            2 women killed and tortured by 2 men from their family.
            I was in Kuwait last summer and there were so many stories like this about nepalese and Indian maids that were kidnapped by Kuwaitis and had all kinds of things done to them in the desert to the extremes of even being murdered.

Comment

إلى جانب حالات التحرش الجنسي الذي كانت ضحيته 63 امرأة ليبلغ هذا العنف أشده بتسجيل 6 حالات قتل عمدي خلال ثلاثة أشهر الأخيرة

Thats really sad

Comment

Originally posted by ElHenni
                I was in Kuwait last summer and there were so many stories like this about nepalese and Indian maids that were kidnapped by Kuwaitis and had all kinds of things done to them in the desert to the extremes of even being murdered.
                When I say stories I dont mean street gossip but in the national newspaper beacause in Kuwait they print all crimes in the daily newspaper - its a little wierd.

Comment

Originally posted by ElHenni
                  When I say stories I dont mean street gossip but in the national newspaper beacause in Kuwait they print all crimes in the daily newspaper - its a little wierd.
                  No need to go to Koweit, just read DZ newspapers and u will be surprised...

Comment

Some ppl are just mad..... just like everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by lazzhar
                      Some ppl are just mad..... just like everyone.
                      Very true. But not 'just like everyone' otherwise no-one would be safe in their own homes.

I read alot of these weird stories in the DZ newspapers when I go in the summer.
                      -When the world pushes you to your knees, you are in the perfect position to pray.

Comment

This is shoking. I am really speechless. People have become savages over money. Unfortunately in Algeria everything is about money. Many people dont fear Allah swt. They do anything and everything for money. Life has become very materialistic over there.

And 7 members of the family watched? This is just crazy.

Khokom.

Comment

Btw, where is El-Oued? Is it that valley just below Hydra?

Comment

That one is Beb eloued
                            El oued is a wilaya (39) south east algeria

Comment

No el Oued is a city located in south east of Algeria, near the Tunisian border.

Khokom.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X