Message-napping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message-napping

Someone is kidnapping my messages and that means that I'm not the only one in need of a real life...

Salaam merioula,

I noticed this as well.

I tend only to visit this specific (general) bulletin board so all of my posts come here. One specific moderator takes messages from this general board and re-posts it under his name under (what he feels) a more suitable topic.

I feel that sometimes, other members respond to the person posting the message and not just the message itself. Since the messages are reposted under a different person, then it more or less kills the thread.

That's I don't post much anymore.

Ab.

Comment

Originally posted by abdulmismail
      Salaam merioula,

I noticed this as well.

I tend only to visit this specific (general) bulletin board so all of my posts come here. One specific moderator takes messages from this general board and re-posts it under his name under (what he feels) a more suitable topic.

Ab.
      Why don't you report him to ADMIN..
      Nectar77

Comment

You are not being completely accurate, ya abdulmismail.

The posts that were removed were exact duplicates of posts elsewhere, posts that had been posted before any of your re-posts. It is dishonest of you to allege that any of your posts have been 'hijacked' and reposted afterwards when that has never, ever happened. The administrator can easily check the dishonesty of your claim as deleted posts, together with the time and date they were posted, can be seen by admin and all moderators. Perhaps if you took care to check what has already been posted you can avoid such duplication - as well as avoid making untrue allegations.

You were also sent a polite and friendly pm about the deletion issue - the least that you can do is be honest about it.

Comment

Someone is kidnapping my messages and that means that I'm not the only one in need of a real life...

Comment

Salaam merioula,

I noticed this as well.

I feel that sometimes, other members respond to the person posting the message and not just the message itself. Since the messages are reposted under a different person, then it more or less kills the thread.

Ab.

Comment

Salaam merioula,

I noticed this as well.

Ab.

Why don't you report him to ADMIN..

Comment

You are not being completely accurate, ya abdulmismail.

The posts that were removed were exact duplicates of posts elsewhere, posts that had been posted before any of your re-posts. It is dishonest of you to allege that any of your posts have been 'hijacked' and reposted afterwards when that has never, ever happened. The administrator can easily check the dishonesty of your claim as deleted posts, together with the time and date they were posted, can be seen by admin and all moderators. Perhaps if you took care to check what has already been posted you can avoid such duplication - as well as avoid making untrue allegations.

You were also sent a polite and friendly pm about the deletion issue - the least that you can do is be honest about it.

Comment

Yeah I heard about these people who steal others posts and pass them off as their own, we must find them and hunt them down

Comment

Lol Hani,
                    Ok I have a complaint too.
                    I am not getting many pms and as I expected many ppl drop me some, I think someone is hijacking them

Comment

What is this? The moderator is perfect.

Salaam merioula,

I noticed this as well.

Ab.

Comment

Merioula, you'll get used to it after a while And, if you're lucky the kidnapper will come asking for ransom

Originally posted by merioula

Comment

Go easy on abdulmismail ya Sweeter Pea, I mean, it happened to him TWO WHOLE TIMES that he got deleted for posting stuff that had already been posted.

Comment

That's plagiarism!!!
                            Nectar77

Comment

Originally posted by Sweeter_Pea
                              Merioula, you'll get used to it after a while And, if you're lucky the kidnapper will come asking for ransom

If El Henni doesn't pay up he's going to have to keep the posts he kidnapped.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X