Scuba Diving, snorkeling...water sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scuba Diving, snorkeling...water sports

Does anyone here enjoy Water sports (the good kind not the perverted ones)?
    I am going to Spain in August Bank Holiday to get qualified for my PADI, I find it's the best place to do it simply because it's cheaper, closer to the UK and its the Med, so the water is warm and clear...

I have done a trial dive before in Egypt (Sharm Echeikh) and it was unbelievable, I was in euphoria for about a week after that..(makhlouaa ..well not quite) anyway, am just a bit excited again because it's getting near and I have been shopping for my snorkelling kit and dry suit,

Anyone here shares this pleasure? tell me all about...
    Nectar77

I've never had the pleasure myself. My younger, however, is a keen diver and went on a diving trip to malta last year. He's going somewhere in september but I can't remember exactly where.
    -When the world pushes you to your knees, you are in the perfect position to pray.

Comment

I went to Sharm el-Sheikh as well 3 times and the red sea is simply magnificent and if I remember rightly they have a sunk ship close to Sharm which is one of the top 10 diving spots in the world. Allot of people go to Dahab just above as well but its not as nice. I enjoyed Sharm the place, the people there disgusted me and I avoided them as much as possible.

I havent been diving, im afraid im a man and his machine kinda person - so its jet skiing and speed boats (the second if its affordable and the opportunity presents itself) You cant beat Jet Skiing, when I was first learning I was young (not that im old now) and a bit too energetic and hit a wave the wrong way on a bend and boom 360 degree flip at which point I went flying off in mid air about 15ft up, would have been ok if my bro wasnt on the back he certainly didnt compliment me on my stunt, in fact he almost killed me. That was in Gran Canaria.

I have always enjoyed swimming, and I dunno if it counts but you cant beat playing football in shallow waters, u can do over heads, dives everything, allot of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by ElHenni

I have always enjoyed swimming, and I dunno if it counts but you cant beat playing football in shallow waters, u can do over heads, dives everything, allot of fun.
        That's the best! Try out volleyball too, ooo and piggy in the middle. Its so much more fun when played in the sea.
        -When the world pushes you to your knees, you are in the perfect position to pray.

Comment

Volleyball definately, Piggy in the Middle is ok but im quite tall so people dont usually like me in the middle. Im also quite competitive so people dont like it when I chase the ball down, rugby tackle then and then fight them for the ball

Comment

Volleyball yes..though am not very good at it...I'd rather play Racket ball. it's fun.
            Swimming is deifnitely a big YES, Love love love it. diving from little cliffs/rocks...
            Nectar77

Comment

Yeah diving is nice. You cant beat a nie waterfall though.

Comment

My faves are canoeing, kayaking and snorkeling. I\'ve only tried windsurfing once and liked it.

Last time I kayaked/snorkeled was here, it was amazing, beautiful waters and plenty of colourful fish:

Comment

I have an idea.

How about I organise a watersports holiday, for a week,..for the interested a.com members, I'll sort out all the accommodation, bookings and I will even pay the bills.

Any one interested?

*Khokom starts packing from now, speedos check, suncream check, towels check, Camera check, el bermuda short wel sandala check, Gucci sunglasses check*

Khokom.

PS: Last time I wore speedos was when i was 4 years old, I have a photo of that somewhere lol.

Comment

I am interested Ana ellouela ouakil bessah maalich ndjib eddrari?

Comment

Originally posted by lydiasmom
                      I am interested Ana ellouela ouakil bessah maalich ndjib eddrari?
                      Biensure ejibihoum, these kinda trips are mainly for kids rather than adults, ahem ahem *coughs*

Khokom.

Comment

Originally posted by Nectar77
                        Does anyone here enjoy Water sports (the good kind not the perverted ones)?
                        I am going to Spain in August Bank Holiday to get qualified for my PADI, I find it's the best place to do it simply because it's cheaper, closer to the UK and its the Med, so the water is warm and clear...

I have done a trial dive before in Egypt (Sharm Echeikh) and it was unbelievable, I was in euphoria for about a week after that..(makhlouaa ..well not quite) anyway, am just a bit excited again because it's getting near and I have been shopping for my snorkelling kit and dry suit,

Anyone here shares this pleasure? tell me all about...
                        Swimming with my training suits.
                        Favorate stroke: Butterfly

Comment

Where is this place?
                          I did do sea kayaking actually that was fun, tried canoeing here in London but couldn't go on a straight line!
                          Nectar77

Comment

Originally posted by Khokom
                            I have an idea.

How about I organise a watersports holiday, for a week,..for the interested a.com members, I'll sort out all the accommodation, bookings and I will even pay the bills.

Any one interested?
                            Khokom.
                            Count me in...
                            Nectar77

Comment

Hell yeah I'm interested...

:d :d :d :d :d :d

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X