Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by k_s
    okey dokey

Another question in the web site it lists all documents required for expemption from antional service for over 22 people, but they dont mention passport. as I just turned 22 yesterday I want to apply

does anyone know whether I can just send them my consular card as my passport is currently not with me?

I mean la carte consulire should be enough coz I used my passport to make it!
    what do you think?
    Well, when I got my carte jaune (which btw is not yellow), I had to fill a form with a copy of my diploma and extrait de naissance + ID photos. Ni passport ni carte consulaire. everything was sent to the BR of Beb el oued and 4 months later I was free

PS: happy birthday

Comment

Cool man, thanks I am gonna apply as soon as possible I think they just require fiche de scholarité for current year not even diploma

Luckeee as they say in Algeria

Comment

C'est bien ki lahqatek la reforme
        Man, la carte jaune is our residence card there

Comment

Well when I went last summer you know all my friends where graduating and la carte jaune was certainly the buzz word.

Like: "Sahit morad, sayee freetha? shehal khalasset?"

Although nowadays they give it randomly, enta wazahrak waktah troh pour la visite.

So time from time you hear something like: "Rahom meddou lejma3a li raho bessebt"

crazy

Comment

Well, I got mine 3 months after I graduated and I think I would b in Hassi messaoud now if I had it earlier...
            Mektoub that is!

Comment

Why didnt they just send it to your home here?

Anyways Abiar office is friendly , you should see gazarna mensoura in Constantine...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X