a.com advertising

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a.com advertising

noticed this website advertised on here so I thought why not have a look, it has quite strong opinions from Israelis which are both pro and anti but mainly pro. Let me share some of the comments on the front page:

This is teh a.com advert:

Israel News-No Spin Zone
    News From Israel As They Break The Opinions Of an Israeli Officer

This is the website: http://www.israelnewswire.com/

Here are some of the front page comments:

MY PLAN FOR ISRAEL NEXT MOVES - KILL FIRST TALK LATER !!!

*ISRAEL CAN AND MUST FINISH WITH THE HEZBOLLAH

*ISRAEL CAN'T TRUST ANY AGREEMENT WITH TERRORISTS OR LEBANON

*ISRAEL NEEDS TO KILL THE LEADERSHIP OF HEZBOLLAH AND HELP THE FRIENDS OF ISRAEL IN LEBANON GET CONTROL IN THIS COUNTRY

*ISRAEL HAD THE ZADAL ARMY THAT HAD SUPPORT FROM LOTS OF PEOPLE IN LEBANON AN WE NEED TO BUILD THIS POWER AGAIN

*IF AMERICA CAN GO TO IRAQ TO HELP THE GOOD ARABS AGAINST THE BAD ONES , ISRAEL CAN AND MUST DO THE SAME

*UNTIL LEBANON IS CLEAN FROM HEZBOLLAH AND SYRIA , ISRAEL WILL NOT WINN THIS FIGHT

posted by Uzi at 7:15 AM

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

NO AGREEMENTS WITH TERRORISTS - KILL THEM ALL !!!

AS I PREDICTED HERE JUST A FEW HOURS AGO , OUR ENEMY WILL NOT BE STOPPED EASILY , ISRAEL NEEDS TO ATTACK IRAN AND SYRIA TO PROVE THE ENEMY AND THE WORLD THAT WE TAKE THIS SITUATION VERY SERIOUSLY - AS LONG AS THERE ARE ROCKETS ALL OVER ISRAEL THERE SHOULD BE ROCKETS ALL OVER SYRIA AND IRAN.

posted by Uzi at 12:10 PM

Sunday, July 16, 2006

HERE IS WHAT ISRAEL NEED TO DO TO TAKE CARE OF THIS NEW SITUATION :
    * ISRAEL PRIME MINISTER NEEDS TO SPEAK TO THE NATION AND SAY THAT ISRAEL WAS ATTACKED BY A BRUTAL ENEMY THAT IS BACKED BY IRAN AND SYRIA. HE NEEDS TO MAKE CLEAR TO THE ARAB ENEMY AND THE WORLD THAT ISRAL WILL NOT BELIVE IN AGREEMENTS OR TALKS THE ARAB TERRORISTS IN THE FUTURE AND ALL AGTREEMENTS THAT WERE MADE WITH THE PLO OR LEBANON ARE VOID SINCE THEY NEVER KEPT THERE SIDE OF THE DEALS.

*ISRAEL NEED TO MAKE CLEAR THAT IRAN AND SYRIA ARE THE REAL ENEMY AND DECLARE WAR AGAINST THESE 2 NATIONS. ISRAEL NEED TO ATTACK IRAN , BOMB THEIR NUCLEAR BASES ALL THEIR AIR FORCE BASES AND GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS , SAME NEEDS TO BE DONE WITH SYRIA.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

MY PLAN FOR ISRAEL NEXT MOVES - KILL FIRST TALK LATER !!!

*ISRAEL CAN AND MUST FINISH WITH THE HEZBOLLAH

*ISRAEL CAN'T TRUST ANY AGREEMENT WITH TERRORISTS OR LEBANON

*ISRAEL NEEDS TO KILL THE LEADERSHIP OF HEZBOLLAH AND HELP THE FRIENDS OF ISRAEL IN LEBANON GET CONTROL IN THIS COUNTRY

*ISRAEL HAD THE ZADAL ARMY THAT HAD SUPPORT FROM LOTS OF PEOPLE IN LEBANON AN WE NEED TO BUILD THIS POWER AGAIN

*IF AMERICA CAN GO TO IRAQ TO HELP THE GOOD ARABS AGAINST THE BAD ONES , ISRAEL CAN AND MUST DO THE SAME

*UNTIL LEBANON IS CLEAN FROM HEZBOLLAH AND SYRIA , ISRAEL WILL NOT WINN THIS FIGHT

posted by Uzi at 7:15 AM

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

NO AGREEMENTS WITH TERRORISTS - KILL THEM ALL !!!

THE SAME STUPID ISRAELI LEADERS THAT GOT ISRAEL TO THIS WAR, ARE NOW TRYING TO TALK ISRAEL OUT OF IT, ISRAEL WEAK LEADERS ARE TRYING TO FIND A WAY TO GET OUT OF THE FIGHTING BY MAKING ANOTHER SUICIDE AGREEMENT WITH TERRORISTS. LETS MAKE IT CLEAR: NO AGREEMENT HAVE EVER WORKED OR WILL WORK WITH TERRORISTS. LOOK AT ALL THE AGREEMENTS ISRAEL MADE WITH THE PALESTINIANS AND LEBANON , ANOTHER AGREEMENT WILL ONLY GIVE THE HEZBOLLAH A WAY TO CONTINUE BOMB ISRAEL AT WILL BUT WILL STOP OUR ARMY FROM ATTACKING THEM. OUR NO BRAIN LEADERS HAVE BEEN MAKING THESE KIND OF AGREEMENTS IN THE PAST AND MY FEAR IS THAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO SO IN THE FUTURE. FOR THE TERRORISTS AN AGREEMENT IS JUST A PIECE OF PAPER , THEY NEVER COMPLY WITH WHAT THEY AGREE TO ANYWAY, FOR OUR LEADERS IT IS SOMETHING THAT ISRAEL NEED TO COMPLY WITH. MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT THE UN WILL MAKE SURE ISRAEL DO IT'S PART OF ANY AGREEMENT BUT WILL LET THE ARAB TERRORISTS BREAK ANY AGREEMENT AS THE UN IS THERE TO PROTECT TERRORISTS AND SUPPORT ANY ACTION THEY DO . IN MY OPINION, THE UN NEEDS TO BE CLOSED AND KOFFI ANAN NEEDS TO BE ARRESTED AS THEY ONLY HELP TERROR AND STOP ISRAEL OR THE USA FROM TAKING CARE OF THIS WORLD CANCER.

posted by Uzi at 12:03 PM

Monday, July 17, 2006

THE ENEMEY SUPRISES AGAIN - A BIG ROCKET ALMOST HIT TEL AVIV !!!

AS I PREDICTED HERE JUST A FEW HOURS AGO , OUR ENEMY WILL NOT BE STOPPED EASILY , ISRAEL NEEDS TO ATTACK IRAN AND SYRIA TO PROVE THE ENEMY AND THE WORLD THAT WE TAKE THIS SITUATION VERY SERIOUSLY - AS LONG AS THERE ARE ROCKETS ALL OVER ISRAEL THERE SHOULD BE ROCKETS ALL OVER SYRIA AND IRAN.

posted by Uzi at 12:10 PM

Sunday, July 16, 2006

THE ENEMEY SUPRISE OUR ARMY WITH NEW ROCKETS - HIT A WARSHIP IN LEBANON !!!

ISRAEL LEADERS WERE WRONG FOR 23 YEARS - WE ALL PAY FOR IT TODAY!!!

Israel had idiotic leaders in the last 23 years that were leading our country to what is happening today , The big generals the politicians and the leftist media are all surprised when all the rockets are exploding in Haifa Afula and all over the north. The leaders of Israel in their arrogant attitude have kept the head of our nation in the sand while our enemy was getting ready for the next war. Now when they are all trying to correct their mistakes , the same leaders and generals are without a vision and without a plan . The prime minister didn't even made a speech to let the people know what is going on. The man is not qualified to lead Israel in the time of war . Perez , the new secretary of defense has no idea what to do and doesn't know what to say or do. The only luck we have is that our army and especially our air force is still the best in the region.

HERE IS WHAT ISRAEL NEED TO DO TO TAKE CARE OF THIS NEW SITUATION :
    * ISRAEL PRIME MINISTER NEEDS TO SPEAK TO THE NATION AND SAY THAT ISRAEL WAS ATTACKED BY A BRUTAL ENEMY THAT IS BACKED BY IRAN AND SYRIA. HE NEEDS TO MAKE CLEAR TO THE ARAB ENEMY AND THE WORLD THAT ISRAL WILL NOT BELIVE IN AGREEMENTS OR TALKS THE ARAB TERRORISTS IN THE FUTURE AND ALL AGTREEMENTS THAT WERE MADE WITH THE PLO OR LEBANON ARE VOID SINCE THEY NEVER KEPT THERE SIDE OF THE DEALS.

*ISRAEL NEED TO MAKE CLEAR THAT IRAN AND SYRIA ARE THE REAL ENEMY AND DECLARE WAR AGAINST THESE 2 NATIONS. ISRAEL NEED TO ATTACK IRAN , BOMB THEIR NUCLEAR BASES ALL THEIR AIR FORCE BASES AND GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS , SAME NEEDS TO BE DONE WITH SYRIA.

* ISRAEL NEEDS TO GET INTO LEBANON WITH GROUND FORCES AND PUSH THE HEZBOLLAH ALL THE WAY BACK TO A 50 TO 60 KM LINE FROM THE BORDER SO NO ROCKET CAN HIT ISRAEL. ISRAEL NEED TO SURROUND THE HEZBOLLAH LEADERSHIP AND KILL EACH ONE OF IT'S LEADERS , NO PEACE TALKS AND NOW CEASE FIRE UNTIL THEY ARE LIQUIDATED .

*ISRAEL NEEDS TO DO THE SAME WITH HAMAS AND PLO TERRORISTS IN THE SOUTH IN GAZA AND THE WEST BANK , THE PEACE TALKS WITH THE PALESTINIANS ARE OVER. PALESTINIANS WILL HAVE AN OPTION TO LIVE UNDER ISRAEL CONTROL OR TO MOVE TO EGYPT OR JORDAN.

* ISRAEL NEED TO IMPLEMENT THE DEATH PENALTY AGAINST TERRORISTS THAT ARE IN JAIL FOR KILLING ISRAELIS OR THAT WERE ARRESTED FOR PLANNING TO KILL ISRAELIS.

*ISRAEL NEEDS TO JAIL ANY ISRAELI ARAB OR ISRAELI THAT SUPPORT TERROR AGAINST ISRAEL THAT INCLUDE ARAB MK AND LEADERS OF THE ISRAELI LEFT THAT ARE HELPING THE ENEMY.

ISRAEL NEEDS TO STAND UP BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE , THE ENEMY WE FACE THIS TIME IS SMART AND VERY DANGERS. ISRAEL WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SURVIVE IF , IRAN, SYRIA, HAMAS , HEZBOLLAH AND ANY OTHER ISLAMIST TERROR GROUP WILL NOT BE COMPLETELY DEFEATED. WE PRAY TO OUR G-D TO SAVE US FROM THIS ENEMY AND FOR OUR BRAVE SOLDIERS THAT ARE FIGHTING AGAINST THE ARAB ENEMY AS WE SPEAK.

posted by Uzi at 11:08 PM

Thursday, July 13, 2006

ISRAEL NEED TO ATTACK IRAN AND SYRIA NOW !!!

OUR KIDS ARE THE TARGET OF THE COWARD ARAB TERRORISTS!!!

TIME TO PUT THE ISRAELI ARABS ON NOTICE!!!

THE ARABS IN ISRAEL ARE PARTNERS OF OUR ARAB ENEMY ALL OVER THE WORLD IT IS TIME TO PUT ALL ISRAELI ARABS ON NOTICE REGARDING THEIR LOYALTY FOR ISRAEL. IF ANY ISRAELI ARAB TALK IN FAVOR OF TERROR OR IN SUPPORT OF OUR ENEMIES HE MUST BE DEPORTED - IF ISRAEL WILL LET OUR ENEMY WITH IN USE OUR DEMOCRACY AND FREEDOM OF SPEECH TO HELP OUR ENEMY WE WILL LOOSE OUR FREEDOM TO LIVE IN A FREE JEWISH LAND WITCH IS WHAT OUR ARAB ENEMY WANT TO ACHIEVE

posted by Uzi at 10:42 PM

Friday, June 09, 2006

Comment

Here is their about us statement

About Us and How To Help

We are a group of concerned Israelies and other individuals who would like to expose the world to the real news of what is happening in Israel and the Middle East. Most the big media is biased against Israel and we are here to ensure that you get the truth.

Israel is missing the leadership it needs and the people that live in Israel are suffering from a lack of freedom in their own country. On this site we will encourage the building of a new and better leadership for Israel.

Our goals are as follows:

1) Give you the facts of the Israeli & Palestinian conflict.

2) Report the real news from Israel and the Middle East to the world.

3) Expose Arafat and the PLO for what they really are and what they really want.

4) Reveal the ugly politics of Israel against it's own people.

5) Attack the Media when they make a bias report against Israel by alerting our members of it and giving them the E-Mail addresses of the right people they should complain to.

Why this site is special...

Our members are our main source of the truth. They can be reporters, active protestors, supporters or advertisers on our site. Anyone can support our site by buying "Support Israel" T-Shirts or any other products. We accept and would appriciate any donations of money or products to help us pay for the Media activities we engage in, such as full page ads in major newspapers in America, Radio exposer Etc. Our members will get news and information about our activities and special events we plan via the Internet.

Comment

This doesnt seem to me to be an ethically reasonable site for a.com to advertise. For example I have never seen members on here calling for us to Kill the Jews or Killy the terrorist Israelis and if someone did they would be rightfully banned and their posts removed. So I would argue that we should have one rule for all which includes advertising.

I love my Jewish and Israeli brothers and sisters and wish they would understand that violence isnt the answer but peace is the way forward, peace and justice. Let our Lebanese brothers and sisters stop the violence and carry out the 1 UN resolution they are held accountable to and may our Israeli brothers and sisters also stop the violence and adhere to the last 30 years worth of UN resolyions they have also ignored.

Comment

The funny thing is that the advert only seems to appear in the
          Geopolitics & International Affairs section, thats an irony for ya!

Comment

Comment

LOL - Perhaps we could arrange a joint picnic outing with their members

V

Comment

OK, but we should take 10 of us for every one of them, their Governments kills rate is thus in Lebanon, so they are obviously more valuable than us.

Comment

I'm up for it...

Alright I'm going to that picnic to put some reason in their little brains...and if that does not work then I'll have to kick some *ss

Comment

Kewl - Henni and I are bringing the sandwiches, Sminette's bringing the AK-47

V

Comment

No need for ak47, we will reason and overcome our friends through reason and logic.

Comment

OK, just the sandwiches then

V

Comment

Peace n luv

Ok then...but we need to find a spare land for the poor buggers...antartika sounds good to me...or Canada and Australia are encouraging mass immigration...so they could go there...anyway ...I'll still bring my smallest Bazuka just in case things turn sour....
                          But Really I wouldn't need it..

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X