Any More Algerians in California??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any More Algerians in California??

i adore my Sofiane, but i would like to further my experience with this culture... i am finding myself enamoured with these gorgeous creatures...

are there any of you men that live in the northern california area?? specifically in the SF bay area...

drop me a line... my name is Jessica...

ambrosia14@hotmail.com

A sincere advice

Are you begging for trouble ? Do not give in to the lures of temptation while feeding the fires of jealousy as every ounce of your soul may get burned in the process.

Comment

**LOL**
      you may be unaware of the sage wisdom that lies in the words you speak...

is it common for an algerian to tell a woman that he doesn't want a "relationship" yet still shoot jealous darts with his eyes dare she speak (flirtatiously) to another man within earshot??

what am i to make of that? especially now that he says he "needs time to think"... i love him to bits, but am in a place in my life where affection and devotion is what i crave... and i've told him... it isn't neccessarily marriage that i seek, just the strenght and warmth of a caring man's arms...

is that really so much to ask??

Comment

No, it is not. In your pursuit of hapiness, always seek the best and never settle for less.

Comment

Hey Jessica
          Im afraid some pople on here will not appreciate your honesty & the genuine manner in which you come across. A good fe wof us have had this where we've said what we feel & been lynched for it. Glad to see a cool lady on here though.
          You go girl
          Nikita

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X