Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the owner of this place !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the owner of this place !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Moderator, Administrator are you alive ?

Need help please tell me who is in charge here ?
    Anybody home or awake ? We come here to talk and make friends. We come in here to learn about our parent country, we come in here to learn and hear the Algerian.

This place is full of strangers, foreigners with so much hatred and nothing to say but fight, insult, plot and gang in cyberspace.

Shame on you to let this happen over and over again

Salwah.
    Saha ftourkoum

Salwah

did i miss something?
    who are the foreigners fighting on here?....unless you are talking about 'hormonal 'Tamy,then i have no idea...but she should be ok in 9months time insha allah.
    Kendra
    'He who heard the truth in the morning might die content in the evening.'(Confucious)..

Comment

Allah created the people on this earth to live in harmony with each other.
      Fanatical views & segreation is what causes riots, fights & wars.

Be as one & be happy.
      N.

Comment

Salut Salwah,

You are certainely right in here we are foreigners and should not be talking in your forums...my coming here on the first place was to call for Nassim to come back, thanks god he did..i have travelled alot since July and i am expecting a baby so i will no longer be here..bare in mind that i was the only one who has never ever attacked the Algerian the reason i liked Kanga because she is one of them and the only one in here..i love that country dearly and i am going there on Tuesday..Good bye and good luck to you.

Comment

Ladies please !!!!!!!!!

I have no patience or tolerance when people wreak a thread i have seen this happend many times in here. My call is clear and loud i need the person in charge here to answer me thats all.

Thanks.

Salwah.
          Saha ftourkoum

Salwah

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X