Looking for an old thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for an old thread

There was a thread opened around May/June where a member was asking about cheap flights to Algiers from London. I remember someone who is not a regular member posting an address and a phone number of an agency in London that could do some really good deal. I tried looking for this post but could not find it... Can anyone help please? don't know if it was deleted

P.S: I did write down the number but I lost it with my old mobile

Is it one of these?

Comment

Originally posted by pandora
      There was a thread opened around May/June where a member was asking about cheap flights to Algiers from London. I remember someone who is not a regular member posting an address and a phone number of an agency in London that could do some really good deal. I tried looking for this post but could not find it... Can anyone help please? don't know if it was deleted

P.S: I did write down the number but I lost it with my old mobile
      Mabrouk 3alik tilifone jdid

Comment

Originally posted by MrMeaner1
        Mabrouk 3alik tilifone jdid

Ybarek feek MM, moula nouara

Comment

Originally posted by Al-khiyal
          Thanks Alkhiyal, I did a search but it does not seem to be there, the post I mean. I don't know if it was in one of the threads you referred me to... Could it have been deleted? I do remember there was a phone number of an agency in London and the guy who posted it was in the US...

Comment

Originally posted by pandora
            Thanks Alkhiyal, I did a search but it does not seem to be there, the post I mean. I don't know if it was in one of the threads you referred me to... Could it have been deleted? I do remember there was a phone number of an agency in London and the guy who posted it was in the US...
            I wouldn't see why a travel thread would be deleted, was it Yazou who gave the number? I'm still trying to check travel threads and will get back to you if I have any luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Al-khiyal
              I wouldn't see why a travel thread would be deleted, was it Yazou who gave the number? I'm still trying to check travel threads and will get back to you if I have any luck.
              Choukrane, alkhiyal

Comment

Just found it, so don't waste your time looking for it, alkhiyal. The thread was opened in September , I was mistaken...

http://www.algeria.com/forums/183402-post18.html

Comment

lol, mabrouk, I was hunting old posts of Yazou's and found this post 9 where he gave a number for a U.S. agency that he said also made arrangements for people based in Europe - the same thread you were looking for.

Comment

The info I gave was about an Algeria guy who has atravel agency in San Francisco and stated he can help folks all over the world. If you need his info, I can look it up again.. It's Algeria Tour based in California.
                    A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty - Mark Bradford.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X