Eid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eid

Does anyone know when Eid is? I've heard a rumour that it is probably going to be 31st Dec - is this true?

Originally posted by KE View Post
    Does anyone know when Eid is? I've heard a rumour that it is probably going to be 31st Dec - is this true?
    I have heard 29 or 30, no?

Comment

I know it's coming up soon and it's a good feeling... my best childhood memories are in eid, a good day for families to strengthen the relationship..
      A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty - Mark Bradford.

Comment

I heard it's going to be either the last day of this year or the first day of next year.

Anyone going to hajj?

Comment

RIYADH -- Saudi religious authorities have announced that the Muslim Eid Al Adha, or Feast of Sacrifice, which follows the annual Hajj pilgrimage to Mecca will start December 30th.

The Hajj culminates December 29 when Muslim pilgrims from around the world will converge on the revered Mount Arafat near Mecca in Saudi Arabia, said a statement issued by the top Islamic judicial body in the kingdom, which hosts Islam's holiest sites.

The four-day Eid Al Adha will start the following day, according to the statement carried by official media.

Saudi announces Eid Al Adha December 30th

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X