I got a new Kitten I need help with

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a new Kitten I need help with

Few days ago, it was very cold, I was getting ready to get into my car after stopping for some Eclaires, when I heard a crying noise in the parking lot... It was a small kitten who managed to get on the passenger front wheel for some engine warmth... I have absolutely no clue how she got there.... She is so tiny that she sleeps in my shoe.... anyway, now I have a kitten at home, I need a name for her. I will see how I can post pictures for all of you to meet her, currently her name is RODA (wheel in Algerian language). As soon as she gets healthy, I will have to find her another home.
    Last edited by Yazou; 7th February 2008, 01:36.
    A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty - Mark Bradford.

Originally posted by Yazou View Post
    Few days ago, it was very cold, I was getting ready to get into my car after stopping for some eclaires, when I head a crying noice in the parking lot... It was a small kitten who managed to get on the passenger front wheel for some engine warmth... I have absolutely no clue how she got there.... She is so tiny that she sleeps in my shoe.... anyway, now I have a kitten at home, I need a name for her. I will see how I can post pictures for all of you to meet her, currently her name is RODA (wheel in Algerian language). As soon as she gets healthy, I will have to find her another home.
    Roda ......call her "Seessan" it's an Algerian name for cats

Comment

wow, that's so cute.... if we were neighbors i'd take her from you ....

don't you guys already have a cat... keep this one and the little kitten can have a mommy

Comment

Originally posted by Bent_Bladi View Post
        wow, that's so cute.... if we were neighbors i'd take her from you ....

don't you guys already have a cat... keep this one and the little kitten can have a mommy

That's why I need to give her away to a good home because we do already have a cat.
        A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty - Mark Bradford.

Comment

Originally posted by gn4dz View Post
          Roda ......call her "Seessan" it's an Algerian name for cats
          I am looking for a name that will fit the story. I almost named her "Eclair", because she is a little bit brownish.

Comment

call her "meetor" (engine) hee hee, cuz she was warming up next to one

dunno - it's not against the law to have more than one cat, lol... bas whatever you see fit... if you're going to give her away, make sure u do ur research and find out if the future owners are nice

Comment

That's why I need to give her away to a good home because we do already have a cat.
              otherwise the one you had first will be jalouse

when I was child, my ''seesane'' was used to be the king at home, when we found another little cat ''meenou''...''seesane'' became crazy we noticed he changed his behaviour to attract our attention

''Eclair'' is not bad, balak berk tegh'let takoul'ha

Comment

it is such a nice story cute .

Comment

Originally posted by Cheba_Mami View Post
                  it is such a nice story cute .
                  She is adorable and she is winning my heart, but I just can't take her... Handling one cat was more than I can give. She is 4 weeks only according to the vet (who did not want to charge me a fee for the visit once he found out how I got her and what my plans were). He also thinks that someone put her on the tire because there was no way for her to have climbed alone.... well, she is safe now.

Comment

Originally posted by gn4dz View Post
                    otherwise the one you had first will be jalouse

when I was child, my ''seesane'' was used to be the king at home, when we found another little cat ''meenou''...''seesane'' became crazy we noticed he changed his behaviour to attract our attention

''Eclair'' is not bad, balak berk tegh'let takoul'ha
                    , I'll be careful not to have her for breakfast

Comment

She is adorable and she is winning my heart, but I just can't take her... Handling one cat was more than I can give. She is 4 weeks only according to the vet (who did not want to charge me a fee for the visit once he found out how I got her and what my plans were). He also thinks that someone put her on the tire because there was no way for her to have climbed alone.... well, she is safe now.
                      Someone put her there?! Omg... What if you didn't find her and accidentally drove over her.... That's really messed up of whoever did that

Comment

dude like my kitty's names are: Mr. ***** Mcwussy, Mr. Kitty Mcwitty, Man, Vriendje (which means Lil friend but could also be mistaken for Bfriend), Poes, (First and what he normally goes by) Forrest but seeing as my name find it difficult pronouncing it she calls him Boris.. Yeah the dude is really confused.. Especially cause my mom also added alot of algerian curse words too the list of names..

Comment

oeeh, **** i forgot that could be taken for a bad word Poessie. Poes is like a dutch word for a Cat so dont think anything bad of it

Comment

Originally posted by ssew View Post
                            Especially cause my mom also added alot of algerian curse words too the list of names..
                            LOL!

my mom calls my hamster "el jardon" --- the rat (among many other names which i won't utter here )

Comment

well uhh my mom did that to with my hamster.. and my aunt refused to look at it, so did my mom he wasnt allowed to go outside my room.. the poor thing

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X