Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L'État le plus raciste au Monde !!!!

Israel : L'État le plus raciste au Monde

Last edited by Guest 123; 9th January 2009, 00:31. Reason: Censored link replaced

Comment

Comment

Comment

Je Suis bien D'accord

Comment

Israel collaborator recruiter punked

Israel collaborator recruiter punked

Transcript, The Electronic Intifada, 4 January 2009

Palestinian civilians, Israel has dropped millions of flyers on the occupied, besieged Gaza Strip.

One such flyer, an image of which was sent to The Electronic Intifada, seeks to recruit Palestinian collaborators. Signed by the "Israel Defense Forces command," and addressed to the "the residents of the Gaza Strip," the flyer states: "You hold the responsibility for your own fate!" It invites Palestinians to call or email the Israeli army "to inform us about the location of rocket launching sites and the terrorist gangs that made you hostages of their actions." Because collaboration with an occupier is universally viewed as one of the worst forms of betrayal, the flyer warns "For your own safety, please maintain secrecy when you call us."

EI decided to call the number provided. What follows is a translation of the Arabic conversation between an EI editor and an Israeli officer who identifed himself using the Arabic name "Abu Ibrahim."

Israel has used cash, but has sometimes attempted to blackmail desperately sick Palestinians by witholding access to medical care unless they collaborate. Israel may also hope that the humanitarian catastrophe it has deliberately created in the Gaza Strip will make Palestinians more vulnerable to this kind of exploitation.

EI: Hello

Israeli officer: Hello

EI: How are you?

Israeli officer: Praise be to God, who am I talking to?

EI: You are speaking to Ahmad.

Israeli officer: Welcome Ahmad.

EI: How are you, what is your name?

Israeli officer: I'm Abu Ibrahim, sir. Where are you from Ahmad?

EI: I'm from Gaza

Israeli officer: Where in Gaza, my brother?

EI: We'll talk about that in a minute, but I saw one of the flyers you dropped on Gaza.

Israeli officer: Oh yes that's right ...

EI: I have some information for you on members of terrorist groups that are in Gaza.

Israeli officer: Oh I hope so...

EI: We're on the same side against terrorism ... I have names for you too, if that will help you at all.

Israeli officer: Of course that will be helpful.

EI: You don't know what the terrorists are doing here in Gaza and we want to be saved from them ...

Israeli officer: Yes, I think everyone should do exactly what you're doing because we're all fed up with them. All they do to us is bad things.

EI: Exactly, the people in Gaza feels the same but the world can't hear our voice.

Israeli officer: Oh they will hear sir. You know they've [people of Gaza] started to phone us and ask for help, and ask us what they should do, and we've helped a lot of them. They thanked us for that and we want to help more people.

EI: But you know the terrorist groups are all over the Strip. I mean there's no place in the Strip where there aren't terrorists. They're all over the place.

Israeli officer: You just wait. We'll get to them, you'll see.

EI: But as you know, it's not easy for one to talk from Gaza, to give you information, it's not an easy thing.

Israeli officer: Look, firstly it's not easy, second thing, we've got other ways to reach you, very good ways not on this line and in the end your assistance to us will end up helping you too. Every person who doesn't have to be hurt in Gaza helps us and helps you. We benefit and you benefit. We want to destroy this Hamas leadership who are hiding, afraid for their lives. They are hiding and others are being killed because of them. What are we fighting eachother for? Over nothing!

EI: Ok, let's talk ... let me give you some of the information and then we'll talk some more. Do you have a pen?

Israeli officer: Yes. I have a pen and I'm writing.

EI I want to give you names of the biggest terrorist organizations, not just in Gaza, but in all Palestine.

Israeli officer: Ok, let's see

EI: Ok, the first one ...

Israeli officer: You mean to tell me they're all from Hamas?

EI: All of them are people ... you'll see. The first one, his name is Ehud Barak [Israeli minister of defense].

Israeli officer: Ehud Barak? By God there's no one like you ...

EI: Second, Gabi Ashkenazi [Israeli army chief of staff]

Israeli officer: Do you know him?

EI: Of course. The third one is...

Israeli officer: Wait a minute, one at a time ...

EI: No write it down, I don't have time. The third one is called Ehud Olmert [Israeli prime minister].

Israeli officer: Look, just a minute ...

EI: You think that terrorists are only men? There are also women. Terrorist organizations have women too. The fourth is Tzipi Livni [Israeli foreign minister].

Israeli officer: First, I see that you're very clever and very experienced and you should ...

EI: And then the fifth's name is Yuval Diskin [head of Israel's "Shin Bet" death squads]. Write it down and record it my beloved. These are the names of the biggest terrorist leaders in the whole of Palestine and in the whole of the Middle East.

Israeli officer: You know what I think? I think you're not from the Strip.

EI: Aaaah. You think I'm not from the strip? But you take information on terrorists from any place right?

Israeli officer: Now you're not benefiting at all. You're not helping yourself and you're not helping anyone else. If you were really from the Strip ...

EI: Didn't I just tell you that there were a number of terrorists in the strip? Record it. There's a group of terrorists. They're the biggest terrorists in the world. They call themselves the "Israeli Defense Force" but they're not defending anyone. They're a terrorist gang.

Israeli officer: You know ...

EI: A terrorist, sectarian, racist gang.

Israeli officer: I just want to say a few words to you ...

EI: OK, talk, but I can't hear you very clearly because of the noise of the terrorists bombs and rockets ...

Israeli officer: Ah, terrorist bombs and rockets? I understand what you're getting at ...

EI: Let me ask you something, dear Abu Ibrahim ...

Israeli officer: Is there anything else, or is it just you who wants to talk?

EI: OK go ahead ...

Israeli officer: Oh it's my turn? Oh thanks there's no one like you. Look sir, even if you weren't from the Strip, the thing is you're still an Arab.

EI: Are you an Arab Abu Ibrahim?

Israeli officer: Me? No I'm not an Arab. I'm a Jew but I was born here.

EI: So what's your name?

Israeli officer: I'm Abu Ibrahim.

EI: So you don't want to give me your name?

Israeli officer: And you, you too don't want to ...

EI: As far as the Israelis are concerned all Arabs are called Ahmad or Muhammad so what's the difference?

Israeli officer: So you want to know my full name, if I asked you your full name ... let me say a few words to you. Look, I'm a Jew and I'm from the Israeli Defense Forces. But unlike you, my great, great, great grandfathers were all born here, going back thousands of years. We never left the country. You Palestinians have never been a nation. The Palestinians settled here recently, only a short time ago. What's that got to do with me?

EI: Ok, the person who wants to help the people of Gaza talks like that about the Palestinians? You deny their existence?

Israeli officer: Look, I'll tell you ...

EI: You really want to help the Palestinians and this is what you say?

Israeli officer: Of course ... I am also helping the Arabs who live with us to get into Israel, you also ... Don't mind me saying, but I'm sure now, from your accent, that you are not from the Strip. You're not from Gaza. But that's OK. I'm prepared to talk to you.

EI: You know why I'm happy to talk to you? Because every minute I waste your time, you ... I like to waste your time because you're a member of the terrorist IDF.

Israeli officer: That's OK. You're not wasting my time. I'm happy to talk to people like you. Why? Because you're in the wrong but you don't know you're in the wrong. So if I talk to you it's possible you'll start to understand your mistake.

EI: I don't want to waste any more of your time. Let me say something to you.

Israeli officer: By God you're a person I enjoy talking to.

EI: OK, your army that was defeated in Lebanon is also going to lose in Gaza.

Israeli officer: That's possible. If that's what you know, maybe you know what you're talking about.

EI: OK, farewell my beloved Abu Ibrahim.

Israeli officer: Maybe we'll see each other under better circumstances.

EI: Yes, I hope it will be at the International Court in The Hague.

Israeli officer: That's alright.

EI: Yes, go and find some collaborators somewhere else. You won't find any here.

Israeli officer: And in this you're also mistaken but that's OK ...

French version

Comment

من أطفال لبنان وفلسطين والعراق الى الحضارة الامريكية الاسرائيلية
              Get out!

Comment

Comment

Ce soir ou jamais du 8 janvier 2009 : La guerre * Ghaza

1/4

2/4

3/4

4/4

Comment

Symphony of Terrorists

Comment

Zaid Nabulsi:

January 22, 2009 -- I lost my gloves one day in a coffee shop in Geneva, and I tell you, it’s difficult to ride without them when it’s really cold. So as I was paying for a new pair with a credit card, the salesman, whom I knew was from Israel, tried to start some small talk by asking me what my family name means. I told him that it relates to the city of Nablus where my family is originally from.

Suddenly, the most bewildered look was plastered on his face. “Where is Nablus?” he asked, “I’ve never heard of it.” Then, after realizing that I knew he was bull****ting me, he pretended to remember, “Ah, Shkheim you mean? ”With my insistence not to learn these ugly names that the deranged Zionists have dug up from oblivion to erase our identity, that name certainly didn’t ring a bell. But now it was my turn. Although I knew where he was from, I asked “And you’re… from?” As he smiled while reminding me, I replicated the same look on his face moments ago. “Israel? Where is that?” Then after a brief pause, “Ah, the land of Canaan you mean. Palestine”.

You see if you want to get biblical on me, there is no such thing as Israel either, and I made that clear to this smartass. Here we were all of a sudden; my family descended from a place called Shkheim, and this guy a Palestinian. God does work in mysterious ways, but I still thanked Him for His small mercies that at least my name was not Zaid Shkheimy. “Have a nice day”, I told my Israeli friend. It was in fact a very cold, but still magnificently sunny day to hit the roads. The gloves warmed up my grip on the bike, but my heart was still frozen. I just cannot stand thieves who steal your gloves, or any other kind of thieves.

It was then that it finally occurred to me. Zionism is a sickness, for it takes much more than just a twisted ideology to make people think like that. It requires a profound leap of immorality of a higher order to instill this mentality in your followers. Zionism is not merely a political movement, but in its essence represents a deeply disturbed view of the world, which is a reflection of a terrible disease of the mind.

Indeed, to deny the existence of a vibrant community such as the Palestinian society in the early twentieth century and describe Palestine as “a land without a people for a people without a land” is a disease of the mind.

To assert property claims over real estate after the lapse of more than 2000 years with the same certainty of title as if one resided there yesterday is a disease of the mind.

To describe the colonial immigration to Palestine of a European people with no proven historical link to the ancient Israelites – and whose great, great recorded ancestors have never set foot there – as some kind of a “return” to that land is indicative of a perverted misunderstanding and misapplication of the verb to “return” and can only be a result of a disease of the mind.

To blame the Palestinians for being unreasonable in rejecting a partition plan in 1947 which gave the Jews, who only owned 7 percent of the land, an astonishing half of Palestine, is a disease of the mind.

To demand of the Arabs at the time to peacefully succumb to such partition, where 86 percent of the land designated for the proposed Jewish state was Palestinian-inhabited and owned land, is a disease of the mind.

To eventually grab 78 percent of Palestine through war and to force the flight of the population through deliberate massacres and then call it a war of independence is a disease of the mind.

To deny the orchestrated massacres and eradications of hundreds of Palestinian villages in 1948 and then denounce the Israeli historians who later exposed this truth as self-hating Jews is a disease of the mind.

To claim that having escaped the horrors of Auschwitz-Birkenau, Treblinka, and Dachau is a justification for the murder, expulsion, and occupation of another guiltless people is a disease of the mind.

To legislate that any resident of Poland, Hungary, New York, Brazil, Australia, Iceland, or even Planet Mars, who happens to be blessed with a Jewish mother (yet cannot point to Palestine on the map) has a superior right to “return” and settle in Palestine to someone who has been expelled from his very own land, confined to a squalid refugee camp, and still holds the keys to his house, is a disease of the mind.

To blame God for the theft and occupation of someone else’s land by claiming that it was He who had pledged this land exclusively to the Jews, and to seriously promote the myth of a land promised by the Almighty to His favorite children as an excuse for this crime, is a disease of the mind.

To milk the pockets of the world for the atrocities of the Nazis, while stubbornly refusing a simple admission of guilt, let alone compensation or repatriation, for the catastrophe that befell the Palestinian people is a disease of the mind.

To keep reminding and blackmailing the world of the plight of the Jews under Hitler 70 years ago, while at the same time inflicting on the Palestinians today the same fate of the Jews of the Warsaw Ghetto, is a disease of the mind.

To virtually incarcerate the Palestinian people inside degrading cages, destroying their livelihoods, confiscating their lands, stealing their water and uprooting their trees, and then to condemn their legitimate resistance as terrorism is a disease of the mind.

To believe you have the right to chase the Palestinians into an Arab capital city in 1982 and to indiscriminately bombard its civilians for a relentless three months, murdering thousands of innocent people is a disease of the mind.

To encircle the civilian camps of Sabra and Chatila after evacuating the fighters and to unleash on them trained dogs (while providing them with night-illuminating flares for efficiency) and then deny culpability for the carnage is a disease of the mind.

To publicly declare a policy of breaking the bones of Palestinian stone-throwers to prevent them from lifting stones again and to enact this policy is a disease of the mind.

To have the sadistic streak of exacting vengeance on the innocent families of suicide bombers by punishing them with the dynamiting of their home is a disease of the mind.

To describe the offer of giving the Palestinians 80 percent of 22 percent of 100 percent of what is originally their own land as a “generous” offer is a disease of the mind.

To believe that you have the right to continue to humiliate the Palestinians at gun point by making them queue for hours to move between their villages, forcing mothers to give birth at check-points is a disease of the mind.

To flatten the camp of Jenin on its inhabitants and deny any wrongdoing is a delusional condition which is symptomatic of a serious disease of the mind.

To build a huge separation wall under the pretext of security, which disconnects farmers from their farms and children from their schools, while stealing even more territory as the wall freely zigzags and encroaches on Palestinian land is a disease of the mind.

To leave behind, in the last 10 days of a losing war in Lebanon, more than one million cluster bombs which have no purpose except to murder and maim unsuspecting civilians is a product of an evil disease of the mind.

To believe that the entire world is out to get you and to denounce any critic of the racist policies of the State of Israel as an anti-Semite, the latest victim being none other than peace-making Jimmy Carter, is an acute stage of mass paranoia, which is a disease of the mind.

To possess, in the midst of a non-nuclear Arab world, more than 200 nuclear warheads capable of incinerating the whole planet in addition to having the most advanced arsenal of weaponry in the world while continuing to play the role of a victim is a disease of the mind.

Yes, and for that salesman in peaceful Geneva to be so insecure as to refuse to acknowledge the name of the largest West Bank city under his country’s brutal military occupation is, sadly, nothing but an infectious disease of the mind.

Comment

Children of Gaza

Comment

Comment

ANTI-ZIONISM IS NOT ANTI-SEMITISM

Comment

Where did Israel expect people of Gaza to go when ALL the exits were all locked up including Rafah ?? They even bombed schools where they hid thinking they were safe , they also bombed the hospitals where sick people thought they were safe . Criminals that should be arrested when they enter Cairo , unfortunately they are wined and dined in Egypt , the Egypt of La vache qui rit < not the Egypt we used to know and love
                              Friendship

[60:8] GOD does not enjoin you from befriending those who do not fight you because of religion, and do not evict you from your homes. You may befriend them and be equitable towards them. GOD loves the equitable.

[60:9] GOD enjoins you only from befriending those who fight you because of religion, evict you from your homes, and band together with others to banish you. You shall not befriend them. Those who befriend them are the transgressors

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X