Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Livin' in Algeria

salaam alllllz!

Does anyone know how it is to live in Algeria for those who weren't born there? (mentalities/way of life/anything you can think of)
    What's the average house/flat cost around the South/South Eastern/Eastern side of the country?
    What about someone who'd open a company or eventually move it from the UK to Algeria? (Anyone has done any of these? or knows anything about that?)

Any contribution will be HIGHLY appreciated peeps! Thanks!

w/salam ya Jazaireya4ever,

While you're waiting for first-hand accounts, you can check out property prices here and get an idea of the cost of living here. And in the current events section you'll get an overview of some of the issues that mark the rhythm of life in Algeria today including an account of Algerians abroad returning home.

Comment

Personally I think that Algeria, despite its problems, offers a much better quality of life than the UK - but we are all different and it really depends on your own individual preferences.

Comment

Al-Khiyal

Allah yjzeek kher al jaza for all these info, I was aware of the price inflation at the time. I guess it will feel a bit strange being back home "for good!". Algiers is very expensive as far as I got to know... capital...

Originally posted by Tizi View Post
        Personally I think that Algeria, despite its problems, offers a much better quality of life than the UK - but we are all different and it really depends on your own individual preferences.
        Yes that's true, it'll be all new eh! but well this life is a constant trial and yes the UK is not what some people imagine it to be, no sane individual would stay here for life, that would be crazy to be honest. Are you over there right now?

Comment

Originally posted by Jazaireya4ever View Post

Yes that's true, it'll be all new eh! but well this life is a constant trial and yes the UK is not what some people imagine it to be, no sane individual would stay here for life, that would be crazy to be honest. Are you over there right now?
          I am planning to come back to Algeria, having studied in Germany.I figured I can only build a family in Algeria. I love my country despite all the problems, my preferences are hearing the Adhan five times a day.

Comment

Wakanga: Considering the fact that you don't like algerian weddings I sincerely hope that you will not regret your decision.

Comment

Mohovitch: I want to have a true islamic Wedding. without loud music, money wasting or improper clothing..

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X