X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death penalty: where is the line ?

Que pensez-vous de la PEINE DE MORT ?
    Etes-vous POUR ou CONTRE ?

Vivez-vous dans un pays qui l'applique ...où est la limite ?
    Pensez-vous que l'on puisse punir un être humain de cette façon ?

Is DEATH PENALTY the most appropriate reply to a person's criminal act ?
    How do you justify it ?
    Do you live in a country where death penalty is applied ?

How far does your faith in justice go ?

[Le vote est ANONYME.]
    OUI, je suis pour.
    50.00%
    NON, je suis contre.
    50.00%

Their methods are barbaric and come right out of the wrong side of their brain I guess, death penalty in itself is not bad though. Thus, I can't really vote

Comment

It's funny ... I don't "know" you for a long time me BUT I'm not surprised at all here.
      (I think your vote is obvious, you are in favour of DP*, and I think I have an idea about the reason)

*Come on, be brave and press on the DEATH BUTTON, it will only kill virtually one person here: ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipaza View Post
        It's funny ... I don't "know" you for a long time me BUT I'm not surprised at all here.
        (I think your vote is obvious, you are in favour of DP*, and I think I have an idea about the reason)

*Come on, be brave and press on the DEATH BUTTON, it will only kill virtually one person here: ME.

LOOL, I think it's only fair for someone to pay for his wrong doings, but let's take the American system for instance which is simply meaningless to a lot of people because it doesn't target those it should and the way they get rid of these individuals (often innocents btw) is simply silly and won't change anything to society if that's what they are hoping for (injections yada yada yada...). So no point really... They should perhaps try another recipe...
        hmm still can't vote, it goes against My Ethics lol...

Comment

It's OK, Jazaireya, it seems that someone has voted for you ...

[You know that in doing so, we are just usurping a (small) part of God's prerogatives. ]

Comment

It's OK, Jazaireya, it seems that someone has voted for you ...
            LOOL ok I saw that

Comment

i am for the death penality when it comes to murder, rape.... its hard for most people to defend the death penaty, but for thsoe who had a loved onemurdered its simply justice, and yes it does give them satisfaction to see the murderer being deprived of life itself.
              i think that this is too big of a debate for humans to deal with, since the subject i life itself. humans dont have the power to somehow give life to the dead, so how could they claim to have depveloped a set of morals that enable them to make or not to make the call to end someone's life??? that's why He who gave life, told us about the cases where life shold be ended.
              قطيع نحن والجزار راعينا ، ومنفيون نمشي في أراضينا ،
              ونحمل نعشنا قسرا بأيدينا , ونعرب عن تعازينا لنا فينا ،

Comment

Originally posted by 3641864 View Post
                i am for the death penality when it comes to murder, rape.... its hard for most people to defend the death penaty, but for thsoe who had a loved onemurdered its simply justice, and yes it does give them satisfaction to see the murderer being deprived of life itself.
                i think that this is too big of a debate for humans to deal with, since the subject i life itself. humans dont have the power to somehow give life to the dead, so how could they claim to have depveloped a set of morals that enable them to make or not to make the call to end someone's life??? that's why He who gave life, told us about the cases where life shold be ended.
                You said it: WE ARE NOT GOD, and thus not entitled to end anyone's life.
                (Imagine for a very short moment, I'm sure you can do that for me , that we are making a mistake,yes, a mistake, error is human, isn't it? A mistake about the identity of the presumed murderer or rapist, a mistake about the act itself ....)

[Je ne vais pas épiloguer ?* ce sujet, notre foi diverge sur de nombreux points, j'en ai bien peur. Just use your "freedom" to vote.]

Comment

You said it: WE ARE NOT GOD, and thus not entitled to end anyone's life.
                  (Imagine for a very short moment, I'm sure you can do that for me , that we are making a mistake,yes, a mistake, error is human, isn't it? A mistake about the identity of the presumed murderer or rapist, a mistake about the act itself ....)

[Je ne vais pas épiloguer ?* ce sujet, notre foi diverge sur de nombreux points, j'en ai bien peur. Just use your "freedom" to vote.]
                  people make mistakes in every situation possible, people who fly planes make mistakes and people die in the process, doctors make mistakes and again people die in the process, does that mean we should stop flying or having surgeries??? i heard this argument over and over again and quiet frankly i think its absurd.
                  قطيع نحن والجزار راعينا ، ومنفيون نمشي في أراضينا ،
                  ونحمل نعشنا قسرا بأيدينا , ونعرب عن تعازينا لنا فينا ،

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X