X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salam

I hope that every body is fine.

w/salam

w/salam to you, GN...yes, I hope that all are doing okay also...especially Al-Khiyal, our dear Mod who keeps this site going so well when he is able to.

Hope you are enjoying your summer!

tk,

New_Friend

Comment

administration !

salam

please give us some news from al khyial

have a nice day

Comment

Al-khiyal is recovering from an illness and hopes to be back soon.

I'm sure he appreciates your kind thoughts.

Comment

we wait for him

thanks

Comment

Let's hope he recovers soon.

Saha Ramdankom

Comment

Originally posted by New_Friend View Post
              w/salam to you, GN...yes, I hope that all are doing okay also...especially Al-Khiyal, our dear Mod who keeps this site going so well when he is able to.

Hope you are enjoying your summer!

tk,

New_Friend
              I'm doing well thank you N.F, I hope you are ok aswell

I noticed the absence of Al Khial and many other members, my self I'm not coming as I used to , I hope to see a.com all the time updated with intersting posts!!

I wish you all happy Ramadan :

A vous et ?* vos familles je vous souhaite un pieux mois de ramadan, des péchés effacés, des duas exaucées et votre endurance récompensée par le paradis . Amine

here is a special douaa for Al Khial (sad to learn that he is ill) :

اللهم بعدد من سجد لك اشفيه و اغفر له و فرج كربه و يسر امره
              Allahouma bi3adadi man sajada lak achfih wa ighfir lah wa farij karbahou wa yassir amrahou

(say Amine)

Comment

greetings 2 all & Get well soon!

W salam everybody,

Get well soon Al Khiyal my Eid greetings to you!
                ISA your health will get better!

blessings!

Comment

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatu Allah,

Greeting friends, w alf shukr for all your kind words and prayers (w ameen to your du3a, gn4dz)

I have met a few health problems one after another and I am not yet back to good health. But I am recovering slowly, al 7amdulillah, and hope to be back soon to make some contributions here. Currently I am having some problems with my sight, and will have to vanish briefly again next week for hospital tests in connection with a new problem that emerged during my previous treatment. Insha'Allah all will be well.

My thanks and prayers to all who have left messages, prayed for me and helped me in other ways. Special thanks to the small team who kept the '................' posts alive and those who have sent me thousands (ya latif!) of links and articles. When I am in better condition I can slowly try to fill some of the holes in time here and bring the news etc. up to date. My inboxes, here and in my email account, are flooded, so please be patient and I will reply to each one of you as soon as I can sort out how to separate the 'work' from the 'personal'. From my heart, for all your prayers and support, I thank you. From all over the world I have been given kindness and support by many, many people. May God bless you all, Allah ma3akom. A special thanks to Leigh for keeping the place clean, safe and welcoming for everyone.

I am happy to send my warmest wishes and congratulations to Algerians at home and abroad on this their special day. It is good to remember the work of other hands at other times that has given you all the freedom that is yours today. And if much remains to be done, yours are now the hands that future generations will bless and give thanks for.

Tahia El Djazaïr

Comment

Hi guys!

I hope you're all doing well!

I've been absent myself for a while and I got lazy (to participate in threads)

Any way, for Al-Khiyal, I hope and I pray for you, so that you'll recover soon!

I wish you the best in life, we hope you'll be back soon among us and find the forum in better shape

Thank you for your congratulations for our independance day, although I don't know if it still mean anything

see you guys!

Comment

Wishing you health!

ISA get well! Health duaas to you. Take good care of yourself.
                      take your time, important things first always.
                      shukran jazeelan.

and greetings to all readers too.

Comment

allo

happy, happy so happy to read from you

YES YES YES

Comment

Originally posted by Al-khiyal View Post
                          It is good to remember the work of other hands at other times that has given you all the freedom that is yours today. And if much remains to be done, yours are now the hands that future generations will bless and give thanks for.

Tahia El Djazaïr
                          well said kho (brother) .. Happy to hear from you again .. Bon retablissement inchallah

Comment

w/ salaam

Hello all,

Do any of you know how our dear Al-Khiyal is? Is he still with us in this world, or have we lost this good person? Any news from anyone? Moderators?

Please let us know how we can pray for him, in God's will.

Thank you / Shukran jazeelan!

Comment

Working...
                            X