Algerian Family Meets!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Algerian Family Meets!!

Hi! I was wondering where all my fellow algerians live. I'm in Utah, where I have not met a single algerian family yet. If you're around here, let me know maybe we can meet up! If not, I'm still curious as to all the corners of the world Algerians are living .

hi

hi, salam, there are not many algerians in the usa, some but not many,What state are you from In Algeria? how do you like living in the usa?

Comment

Salaam, you should contact the DZ embassy maybe they can give you a list of ppl. Only Algerians I know live in Cali, Michigan, Florida and the south. None in Utah sorry! Happy Ramadan!

Comment

Originally posted by DziriyaOuNus View Post
        Hi! I was wondering where all my fellow algerians live. I'm in Utah, where I have not met a single algerian family yet. If you're around here, let me know maybe we can meet up! If not, I'm still curious as to all the corners of the world Algerians are living .
        Hey, I moved to Utah few months ago I met one Tunisian which and few people from Lebanon
        where are you based in Utah ??

Comment

Originally posted by Oranian View Post
          Hey, I moved to Utah few months ago I met one Tunisian which and few people from Lebanon
          Hey, I moved to Utah few months ago I met one Tunisian and few people from Lebanon but no Algerians yet

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X