OUTRAGEOUS!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OUTRAGEOUS!!!

244 muslims die in Mina during the Pilgrimage!
    Each year, it’s a mess! The saoudis collect huge amounts of money and undeserved prestige from the Holy Pilgrimage but still, they don’t manage it properly: lack of basic signs like arrows, no visible signs and lanes make it difficult for people to circulate and sometimes to survive!! Why is it that elsewhere, in the country, the latest technology techniques are applied for the security and well-being of the saoudi citizens, but in the places that need it most, it's still the anarchy? Well, simply because they don’t value the lives of those who are not saoudis! The logistics around the Pilgrimage are those of the Stone Age and nobody complains. Why? Like the saoudi Minister (of I don’t know what) said: if these people died there, it’s because it’s …maktoub! It’s a rather convenient way to put it and people will keep on dying there until all muslim countries react to this abusive saoudi monopoly. Muslim countries should work out an international agreement to make the place safer and more enjoyable for their citizens who very often slave all their lives to afford the pilgrimage…
    Plus on est de fous, plus on rit!

Assalaam aleikoem
    I have one question: why do algerians don't like saudies?
    Sorry, I am from the Netherlands so I don't know what's going on in your country. But I want to learn more about your country.

Comment

Originally posted by 3wineti
      244 muslims die in Mina during the Pilgrimage!
      ....It’s a rather convenient way to put it and people will keep on dying there until all muslim countries react to this abusive saoudi monopoly. Muslim countries should work out an international agreement to make the place safer and more enjoyable for their citizens ....…
      The saoudiens (wahhabites) who accept to share the management of the pilgrimage with other Moslems (African, Asian, European) .... beautiful dream ....but only a dream.
      Djamel.

Comment

Hi esther

I had an Algerian friend who once told me that Saudis used to visit Algeria and sleep with a lot of women. And of course Algerian men hated them for this.

Comment

JS,

Thanks to our forum and announcing that Algerian women are loose and gold diggers. If Algerian's are loose, I don't know what you would call American women (no offense).

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X