Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any One remenber this Man....

its look like he is the only one Free....today

Even Gorge Buch cancel his meeting when this man was on TV....

He said more than this

"There are no American infidels in Baghdad. Never!"

"My feelings - as usual - we will slaughter them all"

"Our initial assessment is that they will all die"

"I blame Al-Jazeera - they are marketing for the Americans!"

"God will roast their stomachs in hell at the hands of Iraqis."

"They're coming to surrender or be burned in their tanks."

"No I am not scared, and neither should you be!"

"Be assured. Baghdad is safe, protected"

"Who are in control, they are not in control of anything - they don't even control themselves!"

"We are not afraid of the Americans. Allah has condemned them. They are stupid. They are stupid" (dramatic pause) "and they are condemned."

"The Americans, they always depend on a method what I call ... stupid, silly. All I ask is check yourself. Do not in fact repeat their lies."

"I can say, and I am responsible for what I am saying, that they have
    started to commit suicide under the walls of Baghdad. We
    will encourage them to commit more suicides quickly."

"I can assure you that those villains will recognize, will discover in appropriate time in the future how stupid they are and how they are pretending things which have never taken place."

"We have destroyed 2 tanks, fighter planes, 2 helicopters and their shovels - We have driven them back."

"The authority of the civil defense ... issued a warning to the civilian population not to pick up any of those pencils because they are booby traps," he said, adding that the British and American forces were "immoral mercenaries" and "war criminals" for such behavior.
    "I am not talking about the American people and the British people," he said. "I am talking about those mercenaries. ... They have started throwing those pencils, but they are not pencils, they are booby traps to kill the children."

"We have them surrounded in their tanks"

"The American press is all about lies! All they tell is lies, lies and more lies!"

"I have detailed information about the situation...which completely proves that what they allege are illusions . . . They lie every day."

"Lying is forbidden in Iraq. President Saddam Hussein will tolerate nothing but truthfulness as he is a man of great honor and integrity. Everyone is encouraged to speak freely of the truths evidenced in their eyes and hearts."

"Now even the American command is under siege. We are hitting it from the north, east, south and west. We chase them here and they chase us there. But at the end we are the people who are laying siege to them. And it is not them who are besieging us."

"We will kill them all........most of them."

"They are like a snake and we are going to cut it in pieces."

"They do not even have control over themselves! Do not believe them!"

"I would like to clarify a simple fact here: How can you lay siege to a whole country? Who is really under siege now? Baghdad cannot be besieged. Al-Nasiriyah cannot be besieged. Basra cannot be besieged."

"That bastard the American Minister of Defense Rumsfeld, and I won't say shamelessly, because they don't know what shame means. These are criminals. The whole word can hear the warning sirens. This criminal sitting in the White House is a pathetic criminal and his Defense Minister deserves to be beaten. These criminals lie to the world because they are criminals by nature and conditioning. They consider this a military site! Shame on you! You will forever be shamed! You have ruined the reputation of the American people in the most terrible way! Shame on you! And we will destroy you!"

"They are trapped in Umm Qasr. They are trapped near Basra. They are trapped near Nasiriyah. They are trapped near Najaf. They are trapped everywhere."

"On this occasion, I am not going to mention the number of the infidels who were killed and the number of destroyed vehicles. The operation continues"

"Today we slaughtered them in the airport. They are out of Saddam International Airport."

"The force that was in the airport, this force was destroyed."
    "Their infidels are committing suicide by the hundreds on the gates of Baghdad. Be assured, Baghdad is safe, protected."

"Today I have visited whole Baghdad city, no invaders found. You go and see how we have ousted them from this city. They are cying outside and waiting to receive bullets.
    "W. Bush, this man is a war criminal, and we will see
    that he is brought to trial"

"I think the British nation has never been faced with a tragedy like this fellow [Blair]."

"The United Nations....[is] a place for prostitution under the feet of
    Americans."

"They are sick in their minds. They say they brought 65 tanks into center
    of city. I say to you this talk is not true. This is part of their sick mind."

"We have destroyed 50 tanks today. That 5-ohhh tanks" [while holding up his fingers]

"They are superpower of villains. They are superpower of Al Capone."

Americans are "wild donkeys" ('ALOG' in Arabic . Other possible translations offered by M.S.S. - 'The children of pigs', 'Those who have dramatically ugly faces', or 'leeches')

Americans and Brits are "Sick dogs".

"There are no Iraqis disguising themselves"

"They are retreating on all fronts. Their military effort is a subject of laughter throughout the world."

"...they are nowhere (pause)...they are nowhere, really"

F.

A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
    By: George Bernard Shaw

I think this guy was great. He made me laugh so much. He had a great following here in the U.S and I guess probably around the world. He almost got hired by the White House. I don’t think he belongs to jail. He should have his own T.V show. Take care

MrMean

Comment

Well most of what he said is materialising now.

He said they will hang them selves on the doors of Bagdad...
      People went laughing at that after the fall of the statute.

Sure they can laugh about it in the US and on Fox but that doesn't and didn't change much to the situation on the ground.

One should keep what the place of symbolism is in the Arab culture. When the guy said that the ameri-soldiers would hang them selves on the doors of Baghdad, he never meant that literally. Hell no, for Baghdad the modern city has no walls thus no doors. It’s a reference to an ancient city he was making.

And by me he was right. There are 10 times more Ameri-soldiers who died after Baghdad was "entered" than during the entire "iraqi-freedom" occupation operation.

Some were burned in their tanks, other in their humvees and yet other literally committed suicide.

Hundreds were killed just in november alone.

Remeber these numbers are records with regards to the ameri-s. In vietnam it took years to acheive the 100's US deaths

And several more to acheive what the Iraqi resistance has.
      It is the americans who are in an uncertain position in Iraq not the resistance.

Sahaf said what he did, and many of his predictions have materialised.

On the other hand The US self-proclaimed victory though, repeated on and on, has failed to materialise anywhere else than embeded reports.

Ok, victory is too big a fish nowardays alright. But how about Baghdad then? They claim to be in control of Iraq while Baghdad is in control of them. Not even the so called "green zone" is safe for them. The resistance has made it a mark of pride to remind them that every night, buy turnning it into what locals now call the "red zone"

Boualem-DZ

Comment

Saha Boualem,

Sure we all know the hell of resistance that Iraqis are maintaining in front of over-armed U.S. forces and death toll within U.S forces since Bush declared mission accomplished. But that’s beside the point. We are only saying that this guy was funny. For instance when he says that there are no American troops in Iraq when tanks are rolling 20 miles south of Baghdad I find that rather funny. Take care.

MrMean

PS: By the way I don’t watch Fox News or CNN. I get my information from Intelligence reports (Stratfor, Jane etc). If you want me to share it with you, I’ll be more than happy to do so.

Comment

Hello MrMean

I didn't mean you in my previous post and neither did I suggest that you were only fed by images of CNN and Fox.

I get your point at the "funny" aspect of some of the reports he made. That being said alot of the things he said were more accurate than people would like to admit today.

As someone said the first victim of war is truth. Also I imagine that it was very hard getting accurate information even for the minister of information sahaf, at a time when the US was targetting all means of communication [that they like to call "command and control" cause it fits well on a video game and a hollywood manuscript]

The mother of all battles is not over like they like to call it on http://www.puertorico.com

So yes your point was about the comic of the situation then, my point is more the comic of the situation as it unfolds.

Etahlla MrMean

Comment

Saha Bou3lam and MM

True... I put this message in the Humouring way, but come on kho....Maaan!!!, You really think what he said is Happening now?. man I can not stop leafing
            "Assahaf as a visionary....."

Honestly when the war started I was very happy to hear his TV intervention.....he made in doubt all what Americans declared...What he did is very simple told the media and the 3d world peoples just what they want to hear....you know.. "BALANCED INFORMATION"..

He is a real example on how our INFORMATION minister inform us about our country situations, "TOUS VAS BIEN" its the Pravda, I do not said that American said the truth, but Assahaf is probably the one who invent the "Shock therapy information"

F.
            A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.

Comment

he gives jokes, I heard that bush used to cancel his meetings just so he can watch the daily new from Muhammed Saeed al-Sahaf.

Comment

Rira bien qui rira le dernier

Saha lotfi, Think the pic is very funny but...
                Rira bien qui rira le dernier

Comment

At least he lives in a nice Villa in UAE or Qatar, I think
                  I was surprised that they released his so quick, they found out that he makes up all these information, he was useless to them that’s why they released him, I think

Comment

Originally posted by Lotfi-dk

he gives jokes, I heard that bush used to cancel his meetings just so he can watch the daily new from Muhammed Saeed al-Sahaf.
                    i CAN NOT STOP LEAFING

mannn SANTA CLAUS........oooooooohhhahahahahahaha!

Thats realy a good one

F.

Comment

I have a lot of admiration for this guy, for he stood by his post until the end.

Imagine Habib Chaouki or any other at the Info Minister in DZ or any other Arab country who would stand up and continue his duty (no matter the info) despite the bombing of his own locals, the bombing of the TV & radio brodacst stations. Despite the "shock and aoe", despite him being directly tracked, targeted... and missed

And remember he was the guy incharge of putting in place the plans making sure that the TV was up and running after any attack within hours. Now imagine the ENTV and the TDA being bombed to wreckage, and how many years it would take us to get the signal back up and running again? good luck.

could you imagine the size of his responsability then? The entire country seemed to depend on him saying something, anything, what ever just to show that Iraqis are still determined and their will was not undermined by the bombings. would you have carried out your duty that far? I am not sure I would have had his courage.

Comment

Its strange and ironic.

Why then, people dont believe what this guy says and laugh at his jokes, but they are ready to believe the daily lies that bush and his friends say to them? lies that built up the case for war on Iraq, ...etc these are costly lies, more than 100 000 innocent people are dead.

I am not going to name people, but really, this war has shown who are stupid and who follow just like sheep, who stand up to their Governments through protests etc, people who are mentally weak are easily influenced, but to see millions of people around the world fooled by plain lies, thats just crazy. Power of media and propaganda ey?!

Khokom.

Comment

Its all lies....

"We have them surrounded in their tanks"

"The American press is all about lies! All they tell is lies, lies and more lies!"

"I have detailed information about the situation...which completely proves that what they allege are illusions . . . They lie every day."

"Lying is forbidden in Iraq. President Saddam Hussein will tolerate nothing but truthfulness as he is a man of great honor and integrity. Everyone is encouraged to speak freely of the truths evidenced in their eyes and hearts."

Comment

Where did you read 100,000 people are dead ? I dont think that number is correct.

Comment

TonyStarks Where did you read 100,000 people are dead ? I dont think that number is correct.
                              That number has been published for a while now and it’s all over the place. I don't have the exact ref, but I'll try to find it. The number is said to be very conservative i.e. expect even higher casualties.

What more, yes it doesn't include the civilian massacred in Falluja recently.

However Iraqis put that number to much higher.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X