if ... ?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if ... ?!

now let's say your car is broken today -la sama7 Allah- & u have no other choice but to take the public transportation ..
    my question to the boyz .. if a lady gets into the bus & it's full will u give uo your seat 2 her or just ignore it ??!
    my question to the gurlz .. if you were that lady above .. will u accept the seat or not ?

Originally posted by ami
    now let's say your car is broken today -la sama7 Allah- & u have no other choice but to take the public transportation ..
    my question to the boyz .. if a lady gets into the bus & it's full will u give uo your seat 2 her or just ignore it ??!
    my question to the gurlz .. if you were that lady above .. will u accept the seat or not ?

I ussually don't.I prefer to stand ,let the seats for elders.

Comment

Originally posted by ami
      It's funny! I know a guy who always thinks twice before offering his seat to a woman...He had offered his seat once to a "large" woman who shouted at him "I'm not pregnant"

LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by ami
        A lot of proud women actually get offended if you offer to give them your seat, unless they are really old.

If you meant that I would not get a ride otherwise at all, not even standing then quite frankly If the woman is young I would just jump onto the bus

Comment

Giving up your seat to an elderly or a disabled person is a polite and a civilized thing to do, but I don’t see why you should give up you seat to a young woman who is perfectly able to stand up.
          However in an Islamic country it’s customary to offer your seat to a woman, especially if the standing section of the bus is overcrowded.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X