Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POLYANDRY

Is this a Joke?

The term polyandry is used in related ways in social anthropology and sociobiology.

In social anthropology, polyandry is a marital practice in which a woman has more than one husband simultaneously

http://www.yotor.org/wiki/en/po/Polyandry.htm
    A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
    By: George Bernard Shaw

Why should it be a joke?
    Polygamy has been and still is an acceptable practice in many societies, so why not Polyandry?
    This practice is well known in animal like birds, but it’s also very visible in women if you live in a western country
    Every promiscuous Woman is Polyandric Woman
    So it’s definitely not a joke, this practice will go from strength to strength... who knows? Maybe this is women’s revenge on men's old evil practices “Kidding” J

Don’t misunderstand me, I Hate both practices because I believe loyalty is the best sacrifice a person can make, because the reward is the trust we all seek a happy and stable relationship.

Comment

Wassil, only in western culture LOL

You are so funny,
      All over the world you may want to say. The stereotyping of the western countries is getting so old, yet is being imitated by the eastern cultures as well, don't you see it all over the place.

By the way, the western is full of eastern people as well.

Check the immigration statistics on the internet.

Comment

Quoting myself “This practice is well known in animal like birds, but it’s also very visible in women if you live in a western countries”

You’re right to point out that this practice is worldwide an I entirely agree with you however generally speaking it is less visible in societies like eastern/ ountries where the culture/religion doesn’t permit such practices.

As to the ethnic changes in western societies, I’ll agree on the statistics but what good are the numbers if these immigrants are asked to “ integrate” but in fact they are required to “ assimilate”?
        In the western World our behaviour has to fit an already well defined criteria for what is and isn’t “ politically and socially acceptable”

by the way this isn't intended as criticism, its simply an observation.

Comment

Originally posted by WASSIL
          Why should it be a joke?
          Saha Wassil

Aw! It look to a stupid man like me as a Joke, but seem that you are well informed, so it is normal in your area I guess

Good to know that you are not suprised man

Take Care

F-
          -
          A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
          By: George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X