Birthday present

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birthday present

I need to buy a birthday present for my friend. Any ideas?

A "she".

What a human waste!!! Frankly, you are a disgrace to Algeria. Please go write your filth on another website. Didn't you get it? It's Algeria.com not ****.com!
    Yes it's you two that I'm talking about. Desperately trying to bring your fantasy world to us! Keep your fool language to yourselves oh I know you'd explode!!! Frustrated if you ask me! Try to reflect on your low lives, time to do something about it!

You failed to see that you are only making a clown of yourself and your pet didn't realize how immature and insecure he appears to the rest of us, intelligent readers. Grow up, you are desperately coming across as two crying babies in desperate need to air your sexual frustrations. I mean you didn't get it? we couldn't care less!! Not even to provide a helpline for you to ring!!

The Celine Dion CD you already have
    I know, I am not of a great help

Comment

Depends what she likes ,and how much are you willing to spend.

I always go for useful...

Comment

Do we get any clues about her?

Is she a frivolous times friend or a heart friend?

Comment

She's my best friend and I'm running out of ideas. What a shame!

I haven't seen her in years so I want to buy something nice.

phylay, you're not helping much lol
          What a human waste!!! Frankly, you are a disgrace to Algeria. Please go write your filth on another website. Didn't you get it? It's Algeria.com not ****.com!
          Yes it's you two that I'm talking about. Desperately trying to bring your fantasy world to us! Keep your fool language to yourselves oh I know you'd explode!!! Frustrated if you ask me! Try to reflect on your low lives, time to do something about it!

You failed to see that you are only making a clown of yourself and your pet didn't realize how immature and insecure he appears to the rest of us, intelligent readers. Grow up, you are desperately coming across as two crying babies in desperate need to air your sexual frustrations. I mean you didn't get it? we couldn't care less!! Not even to provide a helpline for you to ring!!

Comment

OK, so it should be something that shows you have kept pace with her, not frozen her in time.

Jewellery / clothes (harder if unseen for years), tickets to some event / a book with another gift wrapped with it / a day at a health spa / socks.....

Comment

Thanks I thought about jewellery too. Not a problem with clothes, I know what she'd like but not the exact size.

Or may be a combination of a nice perfume and a handbag.

Comment

A book, a handbag and something made by you (it's like really caring, I think)

Comment

I guess 'socks' was a mistake, huh? I knew it as soon as I said it.

If jewellery it has to be wrapped and hidden somewhere in the bag, sa7? A surprise within a surprise is always good, and you and your friend get to smile twice.

Comment

Originally posted by evanescence
                    A book, a handbag and something made by you (it's like really caring, I think)
                    I don't think I have time to make something. Besides I'm not good at that..

Comment

Or a handbag with all sorts of accesories : jewelery(earings ,necklace ,bracelet) ,makeup, perfume...etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Mignonnette

I don't think I have time to make something. Besides I'm not good at that..

I like to do things to offer to people, but I really don't know if they relly like them ,though

Comment

I thought you meant stockings lol. Ok then I'll go for the handbag. Even Evanescence thinks it's a good idea. I'll check the jewellery shop asap to see if anything interests me.

Comment

When I'm in a hurry, and no money, I just make up a cake - I'm sure they are always tasty and fully appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by evanescence

Or a handbag with all sorts of accesories : jewelery(earings ,necklace ,bracelet) ,makeup, perfume...etc.
                              I know what you mean, the gift set thing, good idea. I didn't think about that. I know where to find those. Thanks.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X