Birthday present

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you sure?

What a human waste!!! Frankly, you are a disgrace to Algeria. Please go write your filth on another website. Didn't you get it? It's Algeria.com not ****.com!
    Yes it's you two that I'm talking about. Desperately trying to bring your fantasy world to us! Keep your fool language to yourselves oh I know you'd explode!!! Frustrated if you ask me! Try to reflect on your low lives, time to do something about it!

You failed to see that you are only making a clown of yourself and your pet didn't realize how immature and insecure he appears to the rest of us, intelligent readers. Grow up, you are desperately coming across as two crying babies in desperate need to air your sexual frustrations. I mean you didn't get it? we couldn't care less!! Not even to provide a helpline for you to ring!!

Comment

Quietly confident.

You want the high tides?

Comment

I'm sure you are!

Shoot!

What a human waste!!! Frankly, you are a disgrace to Algeria. Please go write your filth on another website. Didn't you get it? It's Algeria.com not ****.com!
        Yes it's you two that I'm talking about. Desperately trying to bring your fantasy world to us! Keep your fool language to yourselves oh I know you'd explode!!! Frustrated if you ask me! Try to reflect on your low lives, time to do something about it!

You failed to see that you are only making a clown of yourself and your pet didn't realize how immature and insecure he appears to the rest of us, intelligent readers. Grow up, you are desperately coming across as two crying babies in desperate need to air your sexual frustrations. I mean you didn't get it? we couldn't care less!! Not even to provide a helpline for you to ring!!

Comment

hmmmm, tricky, it would depend on the stretch you were nearest to, sa7? x.xx?

Comment

I've no clue!

Comment

aha, that's why I never thought of offering you the map....

Take care.

Comment

Originally posted by Al-khiyal
                x.xx?
                That's more like it

TC

Comment

w T 3a. K,

next time we do the color of the ducks, sa7?

Comment

Lol

I'll bring a map next time, for the battle!

Comment

Originally posted by Mignonnette
                      Lol

I'll bring a map next time, for the battle!

And there was I thinking you ultra-smart. yalla we all know about women and maps, eh? You bake some bread for the ducks and you'll be fine.

Comment

Stop digging

Comment

ana mish khaif

t 3a. k

Comment

t 3 k 2

Comment

a little thing you should know about women, dont ever give them makeup as a gift, biggest mistake of your life.

i would go for a hand bag and bracelet, chain or ear rings

Comment

Originally posted by papi_chulo
                                a little thing you should know about women, dont ever give them makeup as a gift, biggest mistake of your life.

i would go for a hand bag and bracelet, chain or ear rings
                                Papi are you a woman?
                                I am, and won't mind to be offered makeup

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X