Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I used to like horror movies. The one that remained into my memory is "Warlock" (not sure about the spelling; i was about 12 when I saw it)

Do you love you?

Comment

• um, well --- sometimes, when i keep on top of my schedule and finish all my hw ahead of time (not like now), when my parents are happy with me, when my iman level is HIGH...

i hate myself when the above isn't valid... like right now, i despise myself for wasting time and not keeping ahead... my parents are happy w/ me (i think???), my iman level is medium (which is bad since ramadan is coming)

how about u?

Comment

• I never think about it. I am happy [don't know about loving me] when I am able to come through for my family and my friends, when I am helpless and can't help them, I am unhappy and sad. Does that make sense?

How would you describe your emotional state right now?

Comment

• Excited and happy that Ramadhan is here, but sad to be away from family and loved ones at this time.

What surah in the Quran do you like to read/listen to its tajweed the most?

Comment

• For the past couple of weeks Surah Yaseen.

How do you plan to make up for the days of fasting that you miss? i.e. will you do more than is mandatory

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweeter_Pea
              For the past couple of weeks Surah Yaseen.

How do you plan to make up for the days of fasting that you miss? i.e. will you do more than is mandatory
              inshallah i can try

have u ever visited algeria.. and if so wat is your fav part? or what did u like most?

Comment

• No, I haven't... But i'd love to go to constantina ...

Have you ever been robbed?

Comment

• yes

Have you ever confused man with a woman and called him "rs" ?

Comment

• um, yes... but i don't know about calling them "rs"... i just avoid them cuz it's be embarassing if i assumed one, but it was the other....

Tell us a strange, but interesting fact about yourself (that nobody can guess).

Comment

• hello?? is anybody here???? *echo*

Was the question too scary?.... fine, here's another one:

Do you take vitamin pills?

Comment

• Yes, I take Sanatogen Vitamin. Do you have a middle name ? If yes what is it.

Comment

• Originally posted by HOUDA-K
                          Yes, I take Do you have a middle name ? If yes what is it.
                          i stole my moms.. its layla

how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood

Comment

• 683 pounds

Do you wake up for sohour?

Comment

• yes, it's usually two hours after i go to sleep anyways...

Have you ever gone on Umrah during Ramadan?

Comment

• No it is a wish and a dream in cahaAllal ,if they dont prohibit women from goin there (ba3eid acharr)

Whats your favorite dou3a' ?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X