X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Khokom
    Quick change the answer, you will get called "anti-semitic" by Voltaire LOL

K.
    Voltaire has a lot of issues it seems lately!
    No offence V.
    Nectar77

Comment

• So what's the next question to answer?

Comment

• hmmm, adopt adolph hitler?? unlikely -- even if i didn't know what he was gonna do, why would i adopt a child who isn't in need of new parents...

*only arab kids for me*

If you had to the rank the following in order of importance, what would the order be? Mother, Father, Brother, Sister, Husband, Child.
        Mother=Father --> Child -->Sister=Brother---> husband, hehe

Go to the gym/ jogging, etc. or go for a plastic surgery?
        None ... bas definitely gym/jogging over surgery...

Do you sleep with a stuffed animal or any such?
        or such... no animals, but when i'm cold/homesick, i smother myself with this ...

Did you have a yellow duck when you were little and used to play with it while taking a bath?
        no rubber duckie, for me it was a doll ...

Have you ever wanted a toy so badly to "boroww" from another kid?
        uh... ... yeah... I 'borrowed' this really cute clown toy from my friend in syria--- i remember that she found out the day we were leaving for the states, lol, she ran after me to try and get it back but i escaped...

Now my turn...

What's your ultimate goal in life? (Please, we all know you want to go to heaven... tell me something i don't know)

Comment

• To go to at least 2 more uni to get some more diplomas

Have you ever wake up laughing or crying?
          Last edited by El_Djazaïr; 5th October 2006, 21:27.

Comment

• I don't think so, but I do remember waking up terrified a couple of times after a horrible nightmare...

When I'm sleeping at someone else's house, I usually snap out of bed when I awake...

Describe your ~dream~ hubby...

Comment

• My dream hobby will have to be sewing as in making dresses etc I can't sew a straight line

Have you ever played a practical joke on a colleague that backfired? If so what was it?

Comment

• oh, i meant "hubby" as in "husband" but, okay.....

hmmm a prank that backfired --- no, not really... all of my pranks we're perfectly excecuted

actually, one time i prank called this girl, and she fell for it --- she got me back, her brother 'prank' called me around 1-2 am and started saying random abusive things... after i found out who it was BAM i squashed him and made him wish he never picked up that phone...

Have you ever pranked your parents?

Comment

• LOL I know, but since I don't know how to describe my dream hubby I thought I'd describe my dream hobby

No, I've never pranked my parents

If you wear hijab, have you always worn the hijab? If not at what age did you start and what motivated you to do it?

If you are do not, would you ever consider it? What would motivate you to do so? Do you wear partial now, as in only a head scarf?

Comment

• every1 should answer that question

Well, i don't think anyone "always wore hijab" cuz... well we didn't.

I started wearing it when I was in 8th grade... I think I was 13 at the time...?? I wanted to wear the hijab ever since i was in 5th grade -- but my mom said i wasn't 'mature' enough to represent muslimahs at that age...

*same question*

If you wear hijab, have you always worn the hijab? If not at what age did you start and what motivated you to do it?

If you are do not, would you ever consider it? What would motivate you to do so? Do you wear partial now, as in only a head scarf?

Comment

• As in always I meant as a little kid

I would consider it and am kinda now. It's a number of different things, it's wanting to be closer to my faith, to have a lifestyle change, to overall be a more spiritual person. Now I wear headscarves sometimes [just covers my hair]

What is your one vice that you wish you didn't have?

Comment

• mashaAllah 3aleki, sista that's good news to hear --- Allah yahdina jamee3an .... ameen

a vice?? hmmm i wish i had more control over my volatile temper... also, i wish i was immune to procrastination....

What REALLY annoys you?

Comment

• Oh gee I just realise there is a list starting with liars, cheats, ignorance, stupidity sorry I'll stop there.

Is your closet colour coded, sorted by types of clothing, or, some really wierd way if wierd, how wierd

Comment

• By types of clothing.

Do you wear hats in winter?

Comment

• Actually yes, I have a knit one that I absolutely adore

How many layers of clothing do you usually wear on the really cold days

Comment

• Not too many, 2 or 3 plus a coat or a really warm jacket. If it's really cold, I'd wear an extra layer I can take off in the office when it's 25 degrees warmer than outside.

How often do you wear high heels? And how high?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X