Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very often [every day during the week and weekends when i'm going out] usually upwards of 2 1/2 inches, I draw the line at 4.

How many cats do you think have actually died out of curiousity?

Comment

• 14,580 ...

Do you own bunny slippers?

Comment

• hmm, do you think Amina left because she couldn't figure it out?

LOL I used to, now my apartment is always so warm no need for them. And my feet will be too warm in them.

What would an ideal question to ask someone on this board be? [sorry, I can't think of any right now]

Comment

• "Do you like sour candy or sweet candy?"

Well, do you?

Comment

• errrr, wait wait stop rushing me

Well, i'm not a candy person to begin with, but if I had to choose I would choose sweet.

Do you ever eat green fruit with salt and hot pepper mixed together? Back at home one of my favourites was green mangoes with salt and pepper, wondering you had/have the same

Comment

• um, no.... i've never heard of that -- but my mom sometimes likes to have watermelon w/ cheese, a syrian snack that i HATE...

for me, i can't have a mixture of sweet/salty

Do you know the muffin man?

Comment

• It's West Indies and South American - they have a lot of it because there are lots of mangoes. EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW, sorry, i'm sure watermelon and cheese is delicious

Yes, I keep asking him to cut the eggs from the muffins for cholesterol purposes and he tells me to go home and make my own

Is the muffin man related to the milk man do you think?

Comment

• yes, they're relatives... the milk man's wife is the muffin man's sister -- they share ingredients

Can you do dabke?

Comment

• Same as debke? No, I'm afraid not.

What is the gamiest meat you have eaten? One of my mom's uncle was a hunter so mine will be deer and bear ages ago.

Comment

• i dunno... i think i ate a quail one time (my friends dad got them one time for dinner)....

I must teach you dabke before its too late!!

Have any siblings? Are they on a.com?

Comment

• I have two brothers, both younger and no, neither are on a.com

Have any siblings? Are they on a.com?

Comment

• two older sisters two younger sisters... one on a.com (won't say who... )

Do your brother's drive you crazy? *semi-rhetorical question*

Comment

• really????????? hmmmm, can I start guessing?

no not anymore, they did when they were teenagers and we used to fight a lot - we're all a year apart

What the heck is the new CW???

Comment

• CW??? dunno what ur talking about ...

*you'll never guess * hehehe

What do you drive, if you drive?

Comment

• I saw a commercial or two for it and this the WB [channel 11] has changed its name. hmm, okay, can you give me one hint as in where she is physically located?

Yes I do. used to Nissan Maxima but sold it and bought a Honda Civic Coupe

What are you doing right now [besides chatting on a.com]

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X