• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aladdin lol

where is your favourite place to relax?

Comment

• In my bed

Have you ever trust someone with a secret, and he/she betray you? If so, what was the secret?

Comment

• Salaam,

Never. I usually only tell my secrets to my best friend and she has never betrayed me, alhamdoullah.

Do you have any pets?
        -When the world pushes you to your knees, you are in the perfect position to pray.

Comment

• I had a cat i have a dog

Milk or tea?

Comment

• Mint tea

How often do you exercise?
            -When the world pushes you to your knees, you are in the perfect position to pray.

Comment

• lamise!!! you're back!! *hug*

hmm, never --- it's usually at very random times, but i consider walking from my car to my class, and my class to my car excersize EVERYDAY because they are miiiiiiiles apart ....

When was the last time you picked up a book?

Comment

• Yes I'm back habibti .....for now Hope the studies are easing up for you.

Erm about 20 minutes ago.

Do you get on well with your parents?

Comment

• Excellent!

Why don't you get well with your parents?

Comment

• I do alhamdoullah. They trust me and I respect and love them. So as you can see it's all good

What was your favourite cartoon as a child?

Comment

• I liked woody the woodpecker and popey the sailor

What was your favourite bed time story?

Comment

• I have a LOT!

To name a few:
                        The story of Sayyidna Moussa (3alayhil salam)
                        The story of Sayyidna Yousef (3alayhil salam)
                        The story of Sayyidna Youniss (3alayhil salam)
                        and.... Al Dufda3a wal 3a2rabeh (the frog and the scorpion)

My father would tell me these stories and add sound effects and act out some scenes all while i was in bed... *i love my daddy*

What were your favorite bedtime stories?

Comment

• None specific. My mom had the complete Hans Christian Anderson collection that at the time seemed to have about 1000 pages with the most beautiful pictures and stories. My brothers and I used to gather around and listen for 1 hour each night before we went to bed

Would you consider yourself a green thumb or a black thumb? [If you are not sure think of the plants that died or blossomed under your care]

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweeter_Pea
                            Would you consider yourself a green thumb or a black thumb? [If you are not sure think of the plants that died or blossomed under your care][/B]
                            Am a green thumb...everything flurishes under my care!

When was your last holiday, where did you go? and what did you do?
                            Nectar77

Comment

• Well -- my last holiday was labor day (in september)... and we went to las vegas.

What will your next holiday be (and where will you go)?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bent_Bladi
                                Well -- my last holiday was labor day (in september)... and we went to las vegas.

What will your next holiday be (and where will you go)?

IF in december, inch'Allah I'll go HOOOOOOOOOOOOOME
                                If only next year in Marocco (hopefully)

Have you ever imagined killing a coworker?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X