Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since i've never had a coworker -- no... but i've dreamed of doing something *bad* to someone...

What place/country do you call home?

Comment

• Salaam,

England and Algeria.

What are you wearing for 'Eid?
      -When the world pushes you to your knees, you are in the perfect position to pray.

Comment

• I think --- Maybe if I do anything for Eid, I might wear this offwhite skirt w/ a matching top. But the thing is -- I won't be going to eid prayer (if its on the 23rd) cuz i have an exam @ exactly the time of eid prayer.

What are your plans for Eid?

Comment

• Eid Salah at the mosque then lunch at my Pakistani friend's house

What do you do when your head hurts so badly that you feel you're going to puke? Serious question, I have a terrible migraine

Comment

• Okay, it really depends on why you have the headache... usually when i have headaches, it's because of my sensitivity to odors and allergies... I wash my face, do wudu... and take tylenol (or something) then i forget everything and lock myself in a darkroom (wearing sunglasses to block out any unwanted light) and wrap myself up in a blanket and sleeeeeeeeeeeep...

How are you feeling now?

Comment

• A little sad. But today is Eid so I'll focus on spending time with seeing my friends at lunch

How was your Eid?

Comment

• Well, I'm still having my Eid ... I just got out of school (from a biology midterm ) and I'm home to change clothes and go party wid ma homies

What was your most memorable Eid? What happened?

Comment

• All my childhood Eids are memorable My mom would get up super early to start cooking and laying the table with as much as it could hold. after Eid Salah the men would visit all the homes in the neighbourhood and help themselves to goodies from the table. In the afternoon the women and children would visit all the homes. I remember looking forward to specific houses because they would have something different

Do you read the forum when you are not logged in?

Comment

• Yes, sometimes -- but at home i'm always logged in, at school i don't bother cuz it's sometimes only a quick browse and i'm off.

How did you find a.com?

Comment

• Google search on Algeria

Do you have a blog? If so what's the address? p.s. I promise not to tell

Comment

• Mmm, no i don't have time for stuff like that --

Do you have a myspace? Don't say what the url is, i'm just curious if you have one...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bent_Bladi
                          Do you have a myspace? Don't say what the url is, i'm just curious if you have one...
                          I have a myscpace but it's empty for now....

Do you have an online dating profile???
                          Nectar77

Comment

• Oh, yeah! like totally -- i'm so into dating but since like i'm a hijabi and all, i have to do it like undercover *get what i'm sayin* but like i post pics of myself on there w/out hijab and no one really knows...... OF COURSE NOT!!

Hehe, do you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bent_Bladi
                              Hehe, do you?
                              Nope, never even considered it...GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Have you ever whitnessed a car accident, where and how? (it's a diffrent question but hey why not!! )
                              Nectar77

Comment

• Yes, only the ones that I've caused

Have any of your high school sweethearts spent years looking for you? If yes, how do you feel about it?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X