Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm, didn't have any high school sweethearts -- barely spent any time in high school (I left in 10th grade). But I can tell you that I did have stalkers, and now that i'm gone they're moving on to my sister

Did you ever have a stalker?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bent_Bladi
      Did you ever have a stalker?
      Funny story ...NOT
      There was this kid at my school who used to wait for me everyday and chase me all the way home and if he caught me...he'll beat the hell out of me!!
      I used to go crying home most days...I started to be dropped off and collected from school, but this continued until High school...when I though it had passed! he chased me one day and beat me up in front of my friends (I was 15)!!! My dad an myself ended up reporting it to his parents!! My dad became very accustomed to going to this guys house to complain!!! And his dad would tell my dad, that his boy must really like ME!!! Urgh…..

I mean this dude was weird, he followed me everyday and he just loved me but didn't know how to express it, so he'd beat me!!
      Followed my dad's advice (since the Karate lessons didn't work ) and threw sand in his eyes and ran for my life

When did you have your first boyfriend?
      Nectar77

Comment

• Omg, how HORRIFYING!! he beat you?! cuz he *loved* you -- ya ilahi, i feel sorry for whoever his wife will be...

When did I have my first boyfriend... hmm, well -- when i was 13, i remember that there was this guy that i had an ENORMOUS crush on... he never noticed me, but one time in our science class the teacher "partnered" us up and we got to know each other then. Then he started to like me back and asked me a few weeks later if i'd be his girlfriend -- *i said yes* and tada!

Are you an aunt?

*by the way, the above story is fake -- -- I never had a boyfriend and never will

Comment

Are you an aunt?
          Yes, I am an aunt to 3 beautiful boys (Samy, Annis and Mehdi) from 2 different sisters...they are beautiful and mischievous but sadly I dont get to see them very often

Originally posted by Bent_Bladi
          *by the way, the above story is fake -- -- I never had a boyfriend and never will
          You made up the story!!!! I don’t believe you …there is nothing wrong with having a boyfriend hun!! Especially at 13, very innocent hand holding material

What would you say is your worst holiday experience?
          Nectar77

Comment

• Originally posted by Nectar77 [B
            What would you say is your worst holiday experience?[/b]
            My second trip to NZ with a bunch of travel Agents on an educational trip They were all older than me and behaved like children. Moaned throughout the journey, got completely smashed and couldn’t be bothered to attend the conferences which were held especially for them. They were a complete embarrassment to the industry.

If { please note the word IF} you had a film of you life story which actor/actress would you like to play you ?

Comment

• Originally posted by HOUDA-K
              My second trip to NZ with a bunch of travel Agents on an educational trip They were all older than me and behaved like children. Moaned throughout the journey, got completely smashed and couldn’t be bothered to attend the conferences which were held especially for them. They were a complete embarrassment to the industry.

If { please note the word IF} you had a film of you life story which actor/actress would you like to play you ?
              Juliette Binoche would do the job fine/ she is the only one who can play me
              Which actor/actress would you like to act with?

Comment

• Sean Connery.

I don't know why. It's the Scottish accent guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by HOUDA-K
                  Sean Connery.

I don't know why. It's the Scottish accent guess.
                  or because he was James Bond

Comment

• No not at all.

I didn't like him as James Bond anyway. He's growing old very gracefully.

Comment

• What is the question to answer next???

Comment

• Let's make up a new one...

Do you like rye bread?

Comment

Do you like rye bread?
                          Can't stand rye bread/Black bread of any of the sort!! URGH!! I like toast, Granary prefferably.

What would you do in case of a fire? do you panic?
                          Nectar77

Comment

• Originally posted by Nectar77
                            Can't stand rye bread/Black bread of any of the sort!! URGH!! I like toast, Granary prefferably.

What would you do in case of a fire? do you panic?
                            I would only know that if I had to deal with one follow instructions,,... the boring usual

Do you scream if you see a spider ?

Comment

• Originally posted by pandora
                              I would only know that if I had to deal with one follow instructions,,... the boring usual

Do you scream if you see a spider ?
                              Hell yeah! I would scream and run for my life, I usually point my cat in that direction so he can eat him or something.....but then I feel really bad for the spider! what a girl to do !!!

Ps: re: fire, I panic and scream!!

Do you play the lottery? have you ever won anything?
                              Nectar77

Comment

• Originally posted by Nectar77
                                Do you play the lottery? have you ever won anything?

Once. Easy way to loose your money

Is there a thing you said you'd never do, but you did it ?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X