Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You didnt embarasse you're self you mean ?

Or are you good at singing ?

I went to Hong Kong this month.

When will you visit Morocco ? ~ no pressure

Comment

• Is this question just for nectar, or can i answer?...

Comment

• Of course you can 7biba.

Comment

• Okay then, When will I go to Morocco... I have no idea, I intend to, inshaAllah. But when? Allahu a3lam

When will you visit Syria?

Comment

• I would like to go to Jordan.

What is the one type of food that yo could not live without.

Comment

• Hehehe, that's an easy one... ARABIC FOOD... more specifically wara2 3einab, kabseh, ma2loubeh, fatoush, tabouleh, hummos, falafel, shawerma (da souri kind ) and the list goes on.....

What time is it where you're at?

Comment

• No, no, no.

You only have to choose ONE.

Comment

• Ahh! it's like trying to choose your favorite child... doesn't "arabic food" count as one?

Comment

• Nope.

Comment

• *sob*

I'm sorry... I REALLY can't choose. I'll say ma2loubeh, then I'll hide the rest under my sleeves/shirt... You ain't gonna take away my precious aklat unless you pry them from my cold dead fingers!!! *gets manic glint in eyes*

I'll put you through the same torture... What food can't YOU live without?

Comment

• Apples

Now, how easy was that ?

Comment

• Originally posted by HOUDA-K View Post
                          Apples

Now, how easy was that ?
                          I assume that was the next question?? so the answer is - TOO EASY

In answer to your earlier questions, Yes am good at singing but I embarassed my friends nonetheless and I shall be going to Morocco hopefully ......sooon............with my girlfriends

Next question is:
                          Is it time for Maghrib now?
                          Nectar77

Comment

• Originally posted by Nectar77 View Post
                            I assume that was the next question?? so the answer is - TOO EASY

In answer to your earlier questions, Yes am good at singing but I embarassed my friends nonetheless and I shall be going to Morocco hopefully ......sooon............with my girlfriends

Next question is:
                            Is it time for Maghrib now?
                            You make me laugh Nectar

Maghrib time is around 16:00 in the UK …there are people on this board who are on the other side of the Atlantic and in other countries in Europe, in different time zones…

To answer your question, it is well past maghrib time

Have you ever fallen off a horse ? did you hurt yourself?

Comment

• Originally posted by pandora View Post
                              Have you ever fallen off a horse ? did you hurt yourself?
                              We should now make it a rule to answer these type of questions only if it's a YES and you have a story to tell ...otehrwise wait ur turn OR NOT...
                              I haven't ridden for long enough to fall, but I can tell you I was soare!! so yes I guess I did hurt myself lol

Your turn? did you ride a horse, fell off and hurt yourself?
                              Nectar77

Comment

• Originally posted by Nectar77 View Post
                                Your turn? did you ride a horse, fell off and hurt yourself?
                                Yes, I used to ride, but have not ridden in a long time. ..Yes, I did fall off a pony as I was standing on it with my hands in the air… did not hurt myself ...I was doing acrobatic movements… I was younger and lighter… so that none of you would go…. Oh poor pony, I could still ride a pony now, being a super light person that I am… maybe not!

what is your favourite cartoon?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X