Clear All

• akh... i'm drooling now

How bout chocolate covered strawberries

Comment

• Sounds gorgeous.

Comment

• You're right Houda .
        And your question ?

Ps: happy valentines , did you have a good one .?

Comment

• No valentines this year. Thankfully no creeps either.

Comment

• lol--- same here

What song are you listening to now? (or what is the last song you heard?)

Comment

• Something by Dido (in the shopping centre ok - not my taste )

What is your favourite TV programme?

Comment

• yay! the thread is being revived again!

um, i like "everybody loves raymond"...

How many times do you drink shai a day?

Comment

• i'm not much of a serious tea drinker but i've drank tea just once today! Oh my allah i have the weirdest problem with making tea. Almost every time i make it in the morning for the family after breakfast- I FORGET IT and it gets cold as it settles. it's an irritating habit... my mom and sisters tease me all the time now because almost every time I get busy and never follow through with serving the tea!

it's a paradox i'm tellin ya... probably there is some short-circuiting within the cerebral cortex, medulla oblongata or the gray matter of my brain.

Supposidy you had two young girls (ages 5, 6) and they were with their dad/uncle in a public place like the mall and they needed to use the restroom really badly, where do you think he should take them into- into the men's bathroom or the woman's bathroom?
                  It seems as if one fails to conceive
                  The meaning my name strives to achieve

To a biological form you cannot relate-
                  Because a reproductive cell is a gamete not gamate!

It means to unite, -to become consolidated
                  So without me in a.com, is there hope we'd be amalgamated?

Comment

• whoa muleh - SAMe problem... bas, usually others make my tea for me ... yeah, ana dalou3a.

LOL at ur question... it's funny cuz when I was that age and I was w/ my dad in a public place and i needed to use the bathroom, he'd take me to the men's room. But also when i was that age i was a tomboy - so i didn't resemble a girl one bit (which saved us from weird glances)

Have you ever changed a diaper?

Comment

• SInce I remember my life , brothers sisters , cousins ,neighbors, nieces ,nephews , eeh koulou fate 3ala yadi , and now my kids I mean few years ago .
                      I'm looking forward to my grand kids
                      Did you ? ya dalou3a

Comment

• lol, yeah -- i changed my sister's diaper for most of her diaper years. I changed some cousins too... and i remember when i was 1 1/2 years old (yeah i have good memory ) I tried to change my own diaper...

How would you answer amalgamate's question?

Comment

• Well , personally 6 and 5 are mature enough to go to the women's room , they are to old to go to the men , And as a dad I will tell the older one to let her sister go first , then bring her out , then she can go , and he should stay close enough , but far enough to not bother the women , or get in troube .

Do you think it is a good answer ?

Comment

• yeah... i think it depends on the dad... some dad's are super SUPER protective and they've heard the stories of little girls going into the bathroom and coming out scarred for life... yet some dads, like u said, stay right outside the door (backs facing the bathroom) and if the girl takes too long they call out to see if they need help...

what did would your daddy do?

Comment

• Actually, once when i needed to use the bathroom really badly and the line for the woman's restroom extended out the door- my dad took the hat he was wearing off his head and put it on my head and took me with him into the men's room!! i was like- baba noo!! but keeping my eyes down, i did my business and then we left.

i think i was 10 at the time...

If you're at work and a person walks up to you with a question (to keep great customer service you make eye contact) and they are cross-eyed, which eye do you look at?

i just experienced it the other day and i felt really bad -i couldn't figure out which eye too make contact with!
                              It seems as if one fails to conceive
                              The meaning my name strives to achieve

To a biological form you cannot relate-
                              Because a reproductive cell is a gamete not gamate!

It means to unite, -to become consolidated
                              So without me in a.com, is there hope we'd be amalgamated?

Comment

• loooooool!! pick your favorite eye, then start alternating

have u ever slapped someone ()?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X