• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noooo
    and you ?

Comment

• um... yes -- but i shouldn't have...

What was the stupidest thing you've ever done in public?

Comment

• omg.. i think you've brought up a quesiton none would even mention for a.com eyes! i'm definately not going to say the stupidist thing i've done in public- cuz it was sooo stupid i'm too embarassed to mention it! PM me and i MIGHT tell ya...

What would you say to someone who stares at you blankly as you're doing wudu in a public restroom?

(I had to mention that i was hot one time to ease the shock from that individual hehehe )
        It seems as if one fails to conceive
        The meaning my name strives to achieve

To a biological form you cannot relate-
        Because a reproductive cell is a gamete not gamate!

It means to unite, -to become consolidated
        So without me in a.com, is there hope we'd be amalgamated?

Comment

• Originally posted by amalgamate View Post
          omg.. i think you've brought up a quesiton none would even mention for a.com eyes! i'm definately not going to say the stupidist thing i've done in public- cuz it was sooo stupid i'm too embarassed to mention it! PM me and i MIGHT tell ya...

What would you say to someone who stares at you blankly as you're doing wudu in a public restroom?

(I had to mention that i was hot one time to ease the shock from that individual hehehe )
          lol - u might not say what ur stupidest moment was........ but *i* can say it for you

um, i just ignore them... usually when someone is staring (or just washing their hands next to me) I pretend that i'm washing my hands, then pretend to fix my scarf, and just waste time until they turn around and i do my wudu extremely fast b4 they turn around and stare... Also, i never get out of the house w/out being mitwadayeh w/ socks............. I'll never EVER wash my feet in a public bathroom!!! ........

so... um, when was the last time you remember when you had *nothing* to do.... just sat down in bliss ............

Comment

• Iwle!! how do you know what my stupidest moment was? I don't recall telling you anything- TELL ME what you think it is! (in a PM) and i'll tell you whether yay or nay.

last time I had nothing to do? what kinda question- ?

when sitting in the waiting room for ma appointment- nothin to do but read from boring old magazines...

Was there a time when you were praying in a public place and you got some funny/harsh/or stupid remarks from passer bys? Do tell how'd you react?
            It seems as if one fails to conceive
            The meaning my name strives to achieve

To a biological form you cannot relate-
            Because a reproductive cell is a gamete not gamate!

It means to unite, -to become consolidated
            So without me in a.com, is there hope we'd be amalgamated?

Comment

• OMG!! yes there WAS a time. When i was in 8th grade and they took our graduating class to disneyland - i had to pray duhr. So my friends and I hunt for a semi private place to pray and we find one.... dunno how long ago it's been since you've been there - but it's at that big castle and on either side of that castle are two tunnels that lead to other places in the theme park. So i thought no one would walk through there. And i was right --- until tweedle dum (or tweedle dee) you know, those two fat guys from alice in wonderland come waddling up the path. My friends saw them coming (they weren't muslim so they decided to help "keep watch" for me) and cleared their throats. Then the guy in the costume came and saw me... then stood right infront of me (i was about to irka3 too) and just stares - waves his hand infront of my face (i wasn't making "eye contact" w/ him) and turning to my friends w/ a shrug. Then he leaves and i finish prayer and burst out laughing....

My previous question meant like when was the last time you were carefree.. bas never mind.... how bout, what's the craziest hijab question u've had?

Comment

• YOOOOOOOO hoooo!!! I said... "What was the craziest hijab question you've ever been asked?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Bent_Bladi View Post
                  YOOOOOOOO hoooo!!! I said... "What was the craziest hijab question you've ever been asked?"
                  When are you going to wear it?
                  Over and out BB
                  Nectar77

Comment

• is that a question?

Comment

is that a question?
                      No that was my answer...
                      Nectar77

Comment

• okay, so what's the next question?

Comment

• how bout....

Have you ever been chased by a car? (while you where on foot?)

Comment

how bout....

Have you ever been chased by a car? (while you where on foot?)

Er no! Have you?

Comment

• yeah ... but i got them back

recently though, i chased a guy in a car for flipping me off

Comment

• sigh... i don't know what to ask anymore

um...

have you ever had an ~Arabian Nights~ adventure?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X