Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Er what is an Arabian nights type adventure? Sounds fun so probably not! What did the guy do to you?

Comment

• lol - nothing... i came up with that question cuz of a dream i had

Arabian nights adventure? i honestly don't know heh... it probably only happens in dreams

What's your dream car?

Comment

• A jeep. What is the significance of your avatar?

Comment

• uh, nothing really --- i just thought that picture was funny (she's saying in a fala7i accent "mom, where'd u say i can find the market)

and those two flags on the bottoms represent my nationality (palestine/syria)

How about your avatar? (it's super cute, by the way)

Comment

• I don't know what it is - I saw it and thought it was kind of strange so I took it.

Next question..... When you first saw this smilie, did you think he was swinging his pants or one of those football thingies?

Comment

• LOOOOOOOOOOL! no, i *knew* he was swinging a masba7a

(but i saw one like it w/out the arab gear and i thought it was swinging it's underwear, lol )

do you have any pets?

Comment

• I did put a costume on and played a little charlie chaplin show to surprise my father on his birthday....it was fun..!!

what do you fear most??

Comment

• Small fears: feet (especially male, ESPECIALLY sweaty/hairy) and spiders (in every size, shape, form... even a picture of one - i can't even touch the screen to hide the image)

Big fears: parents being mad at me, not dying as a muslim

ps: the person who posts a spider pic on here after reading this is toast

k... um --- what type of phone do you have?

Comment

• Don't have one yet...
                    if you had to get surgery where would you start?

Comment

• surgery? like plastic? or life/death surgery?

plastic surgery - nowhere... yeah be jealous (jk)

life/death surgery - anywhere... shoot, it's my life we're talking bout here !!

How do you deal with a teacher that hates you?
                      ()

Comment

• Keep repeating EVERY word she says!

How much money do you have hidden away?

Comment

• lol!

um, i'd have to say about 75 cents

Have you ever been peed on?(list the times and the people/animals that peed on you )

Comment

• Yes, living in Algeria and having to master 'the squat' over the 'hole in the ground', without touching the walls, with legs trembling and no lock on the door I have often peed into my own shoes. I realise that it is supposed to be more hygienic as your derriere does not touch a seat but I'm not sure that peeing in one's shoes is hygienic either!!!

Q for next person:
                            What is the thing you love most about Algeria?
                            I apologise if this has been asked before but so far I haven't found the time to check out all the other 57 pages!!!!

Comment

• ah! i don't really know - i've never been there :s... but from pictures i'd say zee landscape

what's the longest amount of time you've "survived" without sleep?

Comment

• very interesting game, shall i participate even if am brand new to the forum?

well, 49 hours, years back when i had the senior project presentation Grd year in the university

Would you marry a "shorter than you" man?( i don't mean like 2 cm, am taling like8 to 10 cm

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X