Leave a comment:

• Bent_Bladi
    replied
    is that a question?

Leave a comment:

• Nectar77
    replied
    Originally posted by Bent_Bladi View Post
    YOOOOOOOO hoooo!!! I said... "What was the craziest hijab question you've ever been asked?"
    When are you going to wear it?
    Over and out BB

Leave a comment:

• Bent_Bladi
    replied
    YOOOOOOOO hoooo!!! I said... "What was the craziest hijab question you've ever been asked?"

Leave a comment:

• Bent_Bladi
    replied
    OMG!! yes there WAS a time. When i was in 8th grade and they took our graduating class to disneyland - i had to pray duhr. So my friends and I hunt for a semi private place to pray and we find one.... dunno how long ago it's been since you've been there - but it's at that big castle and on either side of that castle are two tunnels that lead to other places in the theme park. So i thought no one would walk through there. And i was right --- until tweedle dum (or tweedle dee) you know, those two fat guys from alice in wonderland come waddling up the path. My friends saw them coming (they weren't muslim so they decided to help "keep watch" for me) and cleared their throats. Then the guy in the costume came and saw me... then stood right infront of me (i was about to irka3 too) and just stares - waves his hand infront of my face (i wasn't making "eye contact" w/ him) and turning to my friends w/ a shrug. Then he leaves and i finish prayer and burst out laughing....

My previous question meant like when was the last time you were carefree.. bas never mind.... how bout, what's the craziest hijab question u've had?

Leave a comment:

• amalgamate
    replied
    Iwle!! how do you know what my stupidest moment was? I don't recall telling you anything- TELL ME what you think it is! (in a PM) and i'll tell you whether yay or nay.

last time I had nothing to do? what kinda question- ?

when sitting in the waiting room for ma appointment- nothin to do but read from boring old magazines...

Was there a time when you were praying in a public place and you got some funny/harsh/or stupid remarks from passer bys? Do tell how'd you react?

Leave a comment:

• Bent_Bladi
    replied
    Originally posted by amalgamate View Post
    omg.. i think you've brought up a quesiton none would even mention for a.com eyes! i'm definately not going to say the stupidist thing i've done in public- cuz it was sooo stupid i'm too embarassed to mention it! PM me and i MIGHT tell ya...

What would you say to someone who stares at you blankly as you're doing wudu in a public restroom?

(I had to mention that i was hot one time to ease the shock from that individual hehehe )
    lol - u might not say what ur stupidest moment was........ but *i* can say it for you

um, i just ignore them... usually when someone is staring (or just washing their hands next to me) I pretend that i'm washing my hands, then pretend to fix my scarf, and just waste time until they turn around and i do my wudu extremely fast b4 they turn around and stare... Also, i never get out of the house w/out being mitwadayeh w/ socks............. I'll never EVER wash my feet in a public bathroom!!! ........

so... um, when was the last time you remember when you had *nothing* to do.... just sat down in bliss ............

Leave a comment:

• amalgamate
    replied
    omg.. i think you've brought up a quesiton none would even mention for a.com eyes! i'm definately not going to say the stupidist thing i've done in public- cuz it was sooo stupid i'm too embarassed to mention it! PM me and i MIGHT tell ya...

What would you say to someone who stares at you blankly as you're doing wudu in a public restroom?

(I had to mention that i was hot one time to ease the shock from that individual hehehe )

Leave a comment:

• Bent_Bladi
    replied
    um... yes -- but i shouldn't have...

What was the stupidest thing you've ever done in public?

Leave a comment:

• nedjma95
    replied
    Noooo
    and you ?

Leave a comment:

• Bent_Bladi
    replied
    loooooool!! pick your favorite eye, then start alternating

have u ever slapped someone ()?

Leave a comment:

• amalgamate
    replied
    Actually, once when i needed to use the bathroom really badly and the line for the woman's restroom extended out the door- my dad took the hat he was wearing off his head and put it on my head and took me with him into the men's room!! i was like- baba noo!! but keeping my eyes down, i did my business and then we left.

i think i was 10 at the time...

If you're at work and a person walks up to you with a question (to keep great customer service you make eye contact) and they are cross-eyed, which eye do you look at?

i just experienced it the other day and i felt really bad -i couldn't figure out which eye too make contact with!

Leave a comment:

• Bent_Bladi
    replied
    yeah... i think it depends on the dad... some dad's are super SUPER protective and they've heard the stories of little girls going into the bathroom and coming out scarred for life... yet some dads, like u said, stay right outside the door (backs facing the bathroom) and if the girl takes too long they call out to see if they need help...

what did would your daddy do?

Leave a comment:

• nedjma95
    replied
    Well , personally 6 and 5 are mature enough to go to the women's room , they are to old to go to the men , And as a dad I will tell the older one to let her sister go first , then bring her out , then she can go , and he should stay close enough , but far enough to not bother the women , or get in troube .

Do you think it is a good answer ?

Leave a comment:

• Bent_Bladi
    replied
    lol, yeah -- i changed my sister's diaper for most of her diaper years. I changed some cousins too... and i remember when i was 1 1/2 years old (yeah i have good memory ) I tried to change my own diaper...

How would you answer amalgamate's question?

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X