• Show
Clear All

• ???

What do you mean?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bent_Bladi

What do you mean?
      What do I mean?????????

There is Johann Strauß , Johann Strauß the son, Josef Strauß , Eduard Strauß

Which one do you like?

Comment

• I still don't know what u mean... so to avoid repetition i won't ask u again, i'll just research...

--ah, they're movie guys... hmm, i've never heard of them so i can't say which one i like more...

Have you ever had a mammogram...? Do you plan on having one? Why?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bent_Bladi

Have you ever had a mammogram...? Do you plan on having one? Why?

Never had. Not planning coz : I'm healthy, no previous problems with females in my family, I don't like doctors...

BB you made me C'mon!!! Strauss!!! Have you ever heard about Vienna and its famous musicians??

kids nowadays!

Comment

• let me tell u a little bit about myself---> ever since i started college, i completely became cut off from the outside world, so my only source of info is a.com

--- u don't like doctors?! but that is wat me is gonna be once i finish kawledge... (inshaAllah)

any ways... what was ur question...?

Comment

• ok, the question

Do you like classical music?

p.s. you'll be the only doc to like

Comment

• Yes, I like classical music (listening to it, but i suck at learning the names of composers and stuff like that)

What was your earliest memory?

ps: shukran

Comment

• Riding a bike...

Have you ever hated a classmate? Why?

ps bla mziya

Comment

• Yes, a couple in fact... i'll mention the 2 most hated:

in 5th grade, there was this filthy white guy from new york who severely insulted my culture and background --- sent me to tears, and he kept on harassing me until i snapped and cussed him out in arabic... He reported me to the pricipals office and I told the principal what he did to me and I told him that all I said in arabic was "Shut up" (but in truth i said "kharaya 3alek ya 7mar" )... i've hated him ever since...

in 8th grade, some white boy (a complete a$$) thought he'd be smart w/ me in my physical education class and rip my hijab off --- fortunately I saw the shadow of his hand reaching towards my head and i turned around just as he touched my hair bun (under the hijab) --- he made a comment about "cinamon rolls" then I got up and was going to tell him off --- but i was on the verge of tears, so i let it go to avoid embarassment... however, my friends who were braver than me told the teacher and told me to tell the vice principal --- i got him suspended, and he told his rotten friends to stay the hell away from me ... and that was the last i heard from that basta**

How about you?

Comment

• Not really. I'm pretty peaceful, but I did punched some guys in my early school years that used to call me names ...

Car or motor?

ps watch your language

Comment

• Car...

DVD or VHS?

ps: hehe, u reminded me of my tomboy days --- i remember i got in a kick fight w/ some kid and he was winning, until i kicked his nuts

Comment

• DVDs

Oranges or bananas?

ps you're dangerous (makes me think about your 6 ways to kill a hubby thread )

Comment

• oranges...

Would you rather go out with your friends to see a movie in the theaters or rent a movie and see it at home... ?

ps: muahahahaha! *don't worry i've softened w/ time*

Comment

• Depends on the mood

Do you like horror movies?

ps a good thing

Comment

• I used to, when i was a reckless young teenager.... but now, i still am a reckless young teenager, but i'm less reckless () and i avoid horror movies cuz some of them scare the daylights out of me...

types of scary movies i like:
                                gory kinds (like saw)
                                based on a "true" story kinds (like texas chainsaw massacre)
                                ---- the above two categories crack me up cuz they always involve drunk 20 year old white people getting the heck scared out of them
                                psychological kinds (like identity)

types of scary movies i hate:
                                ghost / dead people kinds ("it")
                                black magic kinds (skeleton key)
                                possesion w/ devils kinds (excorsist)

If you like horror movies, which one is your favorite?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X