This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voltaire
    Not so, dude - I do occasionally post other than on Geopolitics, you know. If I'm in an exceptionally good mood...

V
    Hehe, that's why I wrote sectionSSSS

Comment

Not so, dude - I do occasionally post other than on Geopolitics, you know. If I'm in an exceptionally good mood... V

Glad you joined us Voltaire...any horros stories?
      Nectar77

Comment

Naah - although I'm willing to be entertained by anyone else's

V

Comment

Naah - although I'm willing to be entertained by anyone else's V
          Well am glad somone is entertained by my life-threatning, mind blowing stories
          Nectar77

Comment

LOL, yes the sheer life-threatening terror is almost too much to bear

V

Comment

Wow!!
              Algerian men stop !!
              I'm ashamed of being an algerian then of being a man.
              What will we do guys?

Comment

Originally posted by Nectar77
                I once dated an Algerian guy for a couple of weeks, my flatmate though he was very cute so I inocently told him she thought he was cute...

When I decided to cool the relationship (ie. not to see him again) he asked me to ask my flatmate if she'd go out with him!!!!

What a cheek and how very dare he!!! I couldn't believe he did that....I felt no anger or jealousy, all I felt was humilation for me that I actually allowed myself to be with a man capable of such things! Oh and he's been stalking me ever since as I refuse to reply to his calls/messages

I bet if he ever read this he'd recognise himself, take a hint if you are.

Ps: Nothing can top this story surely!
                sorry I've just came across.

PS: Ya khokom win twerri wajhek apres lefdhiha li darteha

Comment

So far we have only Nectar's story.

Khokom can you tell us about a shocking story that heppened to you with algerians (men of course)

Comment

Originally posted by Al-khiyal
                    la2, it's dedicated to Algerian male 'war crimes' against women - so any tales will do. Maybe we can do a 'Traits of Algerian men when romancing women' sticky when all the anger / astonishment has been released. I'm waiting for Flora's contributions - I suspect she has a few awesome tales.
                    LOL Khiyal, thank God it didn't happen to me, but I heard horrendous stories, and once from a victim at the airport (poor thing) about those online "predators", those creeps who would go any length for a place in the sun
                    Y así entraste en mi memoria

Comment

In these days happen in Italy that some Algerian men had sexual violence on women.....but at the last, we should to see how are gone the things before we say " Algerian men are so bad "...

In the first case, the woman, Italian, 17 year old, was drunk in discoteque, so she start witgh that Algerian man and then shhe gone to say he had sexual violence on her ....may be if she wasn't drunk......

In the second case, 2 French women, met 2 Algerian men out of the railway in Milan, after 10 minutes, men asked them if they could bring them in hotel and them accepted it...but instead to go in hotel, men brough them in another place and had sexual violence......

Now I want to say this : much times women are very, very stupid...how can to accept to go out in car with a man that never you saw before and you are knowing him only from 10 minutes ????? much times women are going looking for bad sitautions.....

This don't givw an excuse to these Algerian men but also women are very stupid sometimes....
                      Dreams are always just dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasha_
                        In these days happen in Italy that some Algerian men had sexual violence on women.....but at the last, we should to see how are gone the things before we say " Algerian men are so bad "...

In the first case, the woman, Italian, 17 year old, was drunk in discoteque, so she start witgh that Algerian man and then shhe gone to say he had sexual violence on her ....may be if she wasn't drunk......

In the second case, 2 French women, met 2 Algerian men out of the railway in Milan, after 10 minutes, men asked them if they could bring them in hotel and them accepted it...but instead to go in hotel, men brough them in another place and had sexual violence......

Now I want to say this : much times women are very, very stupid...how can to accept to go out in car with a man that never you saw before and you are knowing him only from 10 minutes ????? much times women are going looking for bad sitautions.....

This don't givw an excuse to these Algerian men but also women are very stupid sometimes....
                        Now this is a horror story Sasha.
                        Ok, Granted women should be very careful who to talk.go out with let alone go to a hotel with! and obsiousely the guys were awful men to try anything like that, it's even worse when the women is drunk as she is being abused and has no control. but as you said it doesn't mean Algerian men are the bad guys, it would have happened to these girls with any men of any nationality as they presented themselves as easy preys.

But thank goodness, nothing of the sort has happend to me (it wouldn't inchallah)
                        Nectar77

Comment

THanks God neither to me never happen something so bad, but like you said, if you are drunk and you can't control yourself, it can happen with every man.
                          Dreams are always just dreams.

Comment

It is not a joke, its true: Algerian MEN kill at leat 100 000 person in Algeria in a period of 8 years........without using any Aircraft missiles

one of them is this one

http://www.algeria.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16425

A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
                            By: George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Algerian Guy

Well I am going to tell all of your guys something very sad. I met this one Algerian guy online and he won me over with all his love and his sweetness etc. Well what I can't believe is that he was pretending all this time to like me. This is so incredible. so so incredible. He said he prayed 5 times a day and preached to me how I should do this and do that to become a better person. Today I found out that he had been lying to me all along. And the way I found out was that he suddenly started ignoring me, and not answering my phone calls and liking me less and less daily. Well today I found out he had been saying the same lies to another girl online because I met her today and we had the same bf. wow wow wow.

He asked her for money last week and she refused it and he broke up with her. I knew that he was probably going to ask me for money also because he kept hinting that he would probably have to sell his cell phone because he did not have enough money to keep it. I started putting two and two together and have realized that he is a scammer, big-time.

How sad that these guys lead us to believe that they are honest and hard-working when infact they aren't. But I think it is really our fault because we as women believe in their love and their honesty and we think that everyone is nice.

Well guess what, he has changed his cell phone number today. I tried calling him several times but the operator keeps coming on. So then I took it upon myself to call one of his buddies and asked him casually, "Hey have you seen him today?" His buddy responded, "I have not seen him, but he did say that he was going out to change his cell phone number because the connection was really bad with the old number".

The connection to his cell phone was not bad all the time, but he changed his cell phone number because of me. I kept putting him off when he kept telling me that he had to sell his cell phone. He wanted me to tell him that I would send him money.

Well at least I thank the good Lord that I did not meet him in person and he did this to me in reality. God does look out for us and he has looked out for me all my life.

Thank you all for reading this and giving me your opinion. God bless each and everyone one of you guys. Much loves to each of you also.

Comment

Hey Rosie, keep your chin up. Men are like this everywhere i.e. not just Algeria.

And, you should be wary of anyone you meet online.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X