Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Horror stories about Algerian men

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by FORTUNATO
    It is not a joke, its true: Algerian MEN kill at leat 100 000 person in Algeria in a period of 8 years........without using any Aircraft missiles

    one of them is this one

    http://www.algeria.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16425
    Fortunato, where did you get these stats from? they seem awfully random and they don't make much sense!!! would you care to elaborate please!
    Nectar77

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Nectar77
      Fortunato, where did you get these stats from? they seem awfully random and they don't make much sense!!! would you care to elaborate please!
      These are common knowledge!! The result of terrorism in Algeria

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by PHYLAY
        These are common knowledge!! The result of terrorism in Algeria
        I guess.....people don't want to hear the truth sometimes....
        It just seems shocking and it seems liek such a long time ago now...
        Nectar77

        Comment


        • #49
          SOME men are ALWAYS bad, does not matter from WHERE they are.
          women just BE CARFUL! COME ON you can never step into a car of a guy you know just a few minutes! Be careful ESPECIALLY ONLINE!

          Comment


          • #50
            I think men are always the victims The chicks are more like "Drabni wa bka, sbakni wa chtka"

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by MrMeaner1
              I think men are always the victims The chicks are more like "Drabni wa bka, sbakni wa chtka"
              I just saw that!!
              The "horror" stories posted here are mostly mine AND MM for your info I WAS the vicitim...did you not read the stories apart from dumping him, I'd done nothing wrong!
              Nectar77

              Comment


              • #52
                If everyone can be patient, the cinema industry is going to be assisting in the presentation and promotion of some additional negative sterotyping:

                “The plan is, the Algerian boyfriend is going to be the baddie in the second Bond movie.”

                Comment


                • #53
                  Very interesting! This is what A.com has been waiting for, a movie to support the claims by all these women... they got what they wanted

                  P.S: I cannot use smilies, or edit the format??? is there something wrong?

                  Comment


                  • #54

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      hi nice try,i did date girsl and they do the same what your guy did to you,it's a shme to be like that ...
                      but what i can say just be smart next time
                      mouazer

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        well u lot make algerian mandem sound soo horrible they are alright some of dem take it soo far wearin tight jeanz and spiky hair but i fink that it's lil bit gay who know mayb 1 day they will fix up

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          hallo

                          *****Deleted by Al-khiyal*****

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            OK BigG, you foul-mouthed piece of trash, you just got yourself banned from this site. If you think your language or abusive remarks to a woman are acceptable, you can crawl right back into the garbage heap you crawled out of.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              You have good and bad in all cultures.

                              I come from a non- Algerian background but I am with an Algerian man. Sometimes i can't understand him. One minute he's really nice and caring and then the next he'll become so cold and aggressive for no apparent reason. Recently, he came to my parents with a marriage proposal. Before that point, he was ok for a while but after the meeting, he's become so cold and distant. He never talks about his feelings. I'm so frustrated. Maybe its just a clash of cultures?

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Muslimah23 View Post
                                You have good and bad in all cultures.

                                I come from a non- Algerian background but I am with an Algerian man. Sometimes i can't understand him. One minute he's really nice and caring and then the next he'll become so cold and aggressive for no apparent reason. Recently, he came to my parents with a marriage proposal. Before that point, he was ok for a while but after the meeting, he's become so cold and distant. He never talks about his feelings. I'm so frustrated. Maybe its just a clash of cultures?
                                Maybe... are you 3arabiya?

                                But about the mood swing - habibty --- it's not only girls who PMS... guys get it too... *scary*

                                Comment

                                Unconfigured Ad Widget

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X