This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FORTUNATO
    It is not a joke, its true: Algerian MEN kill at leat 100 000 person in Algeria in a period of 8 years........without using any Aircraft missiles

one of them is this one

http://www.algeria.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16425
    Fortunato, where did you get these stats from? they seem awfully random and they don't make much sense!!! would you care to elaborate please!
    Nectar77

Comment

Originally posted by Nectar77
      Fortunato, where did you get these stats from? they seem awfully random and they don't make much sense!!! would you care to elaborate please!
      These are common knowledge!! The result of terrorism in Algeria

Comment

Originally posted by PHYLAY
        These are common knowledge!! The result of terrorism in Algeria
        I guess.....people don't want to hear the truth sometimes....
        It just seems shocking and it seems liek such a long time ago now...
        Nectar77

Comment

SOME men are ALWAYS bad, does not matter from WHERE they are.
          women just BE CARFUL! COME ON you can never step into a car of a guy you know just a few minutes! Be careful ESPECIALLY ONLINE!

Comment

I think men are always the victims The chicks are more like "Drabni wa bka, sbakni wa chtka"

Comment

Originally posted by MrMeaner1
              I think men are always the victims The chicks are more like "Drabni wa bka, sbakni wa chtka"
              I just saw that!!
              The "horror" stories posted here are mostly mine AND MM for your info I WAS the vicitim...did you not read the stories apart from dumping him, I'd done nothing wrong!
              Nectar77

Comment

If everyone can be patient, the cinema industry is going to be assisting in the presentation and promotion of some additional negative sterotyping:

“The plan is, the Algerian boyfriend is going to be the baddie in the second Bond movie.”

Comment

Very interesting! This is what A.com has been waiting for, a movie to support the claims by all these women... they got what they wanted

P.S: I cannot use smilies, or edit the format??? is there something wrong?

Comment

Comment

hi nice try,i did date girsl and they do the same what your guy did to you,it's a shme to be like that ...
                      but what i can say just be smart next time
                      mouazer

Comment

well u lot make algerian mandem sound soo horrible they are alright some of dem take it soo far wearin tight jeanz and spiky hair but i fink that it's lil bit gay who know mayb 1 day they will fix up

Comment

hallo

*****Deleted by Al-khiyal*****

Comment

OK BigG, you foul-mouthed piece of trash, you just got yourself banned from this site. If you think your language or abusive remarks to a woman are acceptable, you can crawl right back into the garbage heap you crawled out of.

Comment

You have good and bad in all cultures.

I come from a non- Algerian background but I am with an Algerian man. Sometimes i can't understand him. One minute he's really nice and caring and then the next he'll become so cold and aggressive for no apparent reason. Recently, he came to my parents with a marriage proposal. Before that point, he was ok for a while but after the meeting, he's become so cold and distant. He never talks about his feelings. I'm so frustrated. Maybe its just a clash of cultures?

Comment

Originally posted by Muslimah23 View Post
                                You have good and bad in all cultures.

I come from a non- Algerian background but I am with an Algerian man. Sometimes i can't understand him. One minute he's really nice and caring and then the next he'll become so cold and aggressive for no apparent reason. Recently, he came to my parents with a marriage proposal. Before that point, he was ok for a while but after the meeting, he's become so cold and distant. He never talks about his feelings. I'm so frustrated. Maybe its just a clash of cultures?
                                Maybe... are you 3arabiya?

But about the mood swing - habibty --- it's not only girls who PMS... guys get it too... *scary*

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X