This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muslimah ,
    he is not abnormal , many guys are like that , in fact the majority are , and they dont understand why we tell them they are cold or acted cold and they dont talk much when we need them . they deny it .
    Friendship

[60:8] GOD does not enjoin you from befriending those who do not fight you because of religion, and do not evict you from your homes. You may befriend them and be equitable towards them. GOD loves the equitable.

[60:9] GOD enjoins you only from befriending those who fight you because of religion, evict you from your homes, and band together with others to banish you. You shall not befriend them. Those who befriend them are the transgressors

Comment

yeah girl - and thaw that ice w/ some fire

Comment

He was born and brough up in Algeria and I've lived in London all my life. I think that makes alot of difference in terms of varying attitudes, culture, values etc. He has been brought up to think that men should be more dominant and more assertive than women. Of course, I know that Islam gives more right and control to men over thier women but that does not mean to say that men are more superior.

Comment

I've had a bad experience and a good 1....

I was with an algerian and really did love him. I thought he loved me too, until he slept with his ex wife whilst with me, was engaged to an algerian woman in algeria whilst i was living with him (obviously i did not know at the time) and then once he had decided he wanted her, he simply disappeared into think air! Surely that is a bad tale compared to him simply wanting to date a flatmate.
          I was heartbroken and refused to date for a year. Then low and behold, i meet another algerian after swearing i would never date another. But this particular algerian is now my husband and we are so incredibly happy! He is a god-send and i would'nt change 1 thing about my life now. So yes, in the end it worked out well that my ex left me, because i now have the most fabulous husband a woman could possibly ask for....
          Last edited by SonyaM; 8 January 2008, 12:21.

Comment

Salam Sonya,
            What a lovely ending glad it worked out for you in the end.

Comment

Thankyou...

Its like the cinderella story with a lovely ending!

Comment

SonyaM,
                yeah that first guy was an idiot,
                but lately, you found a better one congrats <3
                its same in every country: some guys are real idiots, but the others are lovely =)

Comment

You get good and bad everywhere, i am just lucky to have found a brilliant one!

Comment

horror stories about algerian men

yes they are all evil! its so true, just like all your teeth are the same! For God's sake, wake up, dont be naive there are good and bad everywhere!! as for them stealing money from you well that is not a normal algerian trait either. Can someone tell me what the male population of Algeria is please? And you came across one who was no good and have painted every single man with the same brush? By the way I am not algerian and have just spoken as I have found the Algerian people both male and female!

Comment

I need your Help about one Algerian Guy

Hi Everybody, I'm Heidi from Mexico, When I hear this hostory about Algerian Guy, I decided ask you guy, about me, why, because I would like to be like Algerian Woman, but also I don't know what to do with my Husband, I'm separate, I have 10 months, so I steel understanding him, I love him so much, but He doesn't want back with me, in my Marriage I did many mistakes, but also he did many, when we separate he steel with many feelings, I know he was loving me so much I know, but I don't know what happend with him, since I separate I try to tell him I love you, I miss you I want stay with you etc.... but he said not, he told me last time, so in definitly he said not, he doesn't want back with me, but I was talking with his friend, very firend and also he is from Algeria too, so he told me, that Mourad he doesn't know what to do with me, Mourad he say I'm good woman, but in the same time he wants to do his life, really guy I don't know what I have to do, I don't know if I have steel take care about him or I have to go away from him up to he miss me and he think?? but maybe he will forget me, I don't know, I love him, but he I don't know, so I told him I want to change to be Muslim and he told me what I'm crazy, I want to do everything, but really I need your help me please!!!!! He is Berber.

Comment

hola, heidi....

wow --- from what you said, it sounds like he doesn't deserve you... I hope he'll come around and come back though.

One tip - guys like to chase after girls, but don't like it when girls chase after them (when they want something more serious). So maybe if you acted like you don't care then he might come back

Comment

i want to leave my algerian husband !!! He's a good man though.

Comment

If he's in Algeria then looking at your IP address I'd say that you have left him

Comment

genuine advice only please

Please someone offer me some advice.I have been married to an algerian guy for nine years,we dont have children.The problem is he does not work, i think he has worked 6months in total in all of our marriage.All he does is smoke hash day in day out whilst i go to work.He is totally paranoid accusing me of the most horrid things.
                              Im not saying im an angel ,i have a bad temper but im constantly on edge ,all i want is a decent man who will work and take care of his responabilitys.Anyway there has been some violence in the marriage but a couple of weeks ago he grabbed me by the neck and almost strangled me.I was terrified.I dont love him although i feel sorry for him as he depends on me for money and stuff.also his family are so good too,they do not knoe things as he tells them he is working,they dont know anything about us as we live in europe and there in Algeria.
                              Im 27 young enough to start again,Please help me should i leave him?

Comment

to sassy,
                                Leave your husband, he doesn't love you, he is USELESS. He is just using you, thats not a man, he is a disgrace.
                                Most ALgerian men have no respect for western women. They use them to get residency 'visa' then they either leave them strait away or search for an excuse to leave them etc. Then they remarry with an algerian girl.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X