Converting after marriage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joanne View Post
    thankyou so much everyone is so nice on this forum all your messages and posts have been so helpful godbless you all and inshallaha my hubby will be home in the new year x
    Hopefully you will read and understand what's islam all about and get convinced eventually! just go gradually and that you won't convert to islam so as to gain your future-husband's pleasure!

WELCOME AMONGST US!
    ÝÅä ßäÊ áÇ ÊÏÑí ÝÊáß ãÕíÈÉ æÅä ßäÊ ÊÏÑí ÝÇáãÕíÈÉ ÃÚÙã

Comment

You are so right !

I am Greek and my husband is an Algerian!

By the same time , I am a psychologist with speciality in marriage counselling and parental care...
      It is true that all over the world marriages that take place when they are not based in LOVE and RESPECT of the personality of each other, are meant to FAIL! Their base is fake. It has nothing to do with religion or nationality. It has to do with MATURITY and INTEGRITY! (same religion and nationality and they get married for...money, for example...or for social status...etc etc).

There is no religion on this earth that encourages THIS fake kind of marriage...The greatest SIN is that someone that does this unterestimates their own self and doesn't give the chance to be happy and make more people around them happy too! This is against the LIFE that God gave us ! To be happy and make as many as possible around us happy !

Love and respect to all of you !
      Maria

Comment

Originally posted by Maria Anton View Post
        I am Greek and my husband is an Algerian!

By the same time , I am a psychologist with speciality in marriage counselling and parental care...
        It is true that all over the world marriages that take place when they are not based in LOVE and RESPECT of the personality of each other, are meant to FAIL! Their base is fake. It has nothing to do with religion or nationality. It has to do with MATURITY and INTEGRITY! (same religion and nationality and they get married for...money, for example...or for social status...etc etc).

There is no religion on this earth that encourages THIS fake kind of marriage...The greatest SIN is that someone that does this unterestimates their own self and doesn't give the chance to be happy and make more people around them happy too! This is against the LIFE that God gave us ! To be happy and make as many as possible around us happy !

Love and respect to all of you !
        Maria

What a lovely way of putting that Maria! It's true, whether you are of the same nationality, religion, etc. If you are not willing to respect one another or one party thinks their beliefs are "superior" to the other -- whether it be about the food to cook, the way of cleaning the house, or the way the family will be brought up -- there will be troublesome issues. A woman has to be valued for who she is and if a man marries a woman from another culture he has to respect that about her (he can't expect her to become Algerian), just as she also has to respect that he is Algerian. I am sure it goes the other way as well, if an Algerian woman marries a man of another culture it will work if she is respecting his "otherness" and as long as he respects her Algerian aspects.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X