No announcement yet.

English women with Algerian men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Erm...I can almost feel the rolling pin on my head...Boing boing boing! Well, isn't that the truth Tipaza? You ladies expect the earth from Algerian men. I don't think anyone needs to spell that out. I've known hundreds of decent young men, desperately seeking marriage but not being able to afford it.

Comment

As far as I'm concerned I'm NOT expecting anything ... it'd be so nice if you didn't generalize.
      I can also give u loads of counterexamples.

PS: are we talking about money ?

Comment

essalem alikom

hello i am an algerian man 42 yo shy practice islam i seek a converted woman who like islam . i am in algeria now. i am a respectful man

Comment

FLOODING again.

Comment

One thing I'd offer to a jazairi would be a brand new brain with everything it needs...

adel, if at 42, you can't find a woman the usual way, then there's a problem and oh! all men seem respectful at first don't they?!

Tipaza, khalena na3asrohom kima l qars! That's what they deserve... Why do they marry white women for? easy game for them. Why do they make their lives so miserable this way and at 60 something they realise the mistake of their lives, these dumbos!

Comment

Originally posted by Jazaireya4ever View Post
              One thing I'd offer to a jazairi would be a brand new brain with everything it needs...

adel, if at 42, you can't find a woman the usual way, then there's a problem and oh! all men seem respectful at first don't they?!

Tipaza, khalena na3asrohom kima l qars! That's what they deserve... Why do they marry white women for? easy game for them. Why do they make their lives so miserable this way and at 60 something they realise the mistake of their lives, these dumbos!
              thank you ... euh I'd say 50 something ...

Comment

Originally posted by Tipaza View Post
                thank you ... euh I'd say 50 something ...
                LOL, then they complain why Algerian women marry 3rab from other countries and get all worked out, it's like can't they get a life... ya3ni ma yahadrosh when al jazaireyaat ytzawjoh m3a l ajaneb w 7ta eli mahosh mslm w yshtarow ki yetzawjoh m3a nass who are mn same 3arg, osool w deen... Let 'em be, they just end up dying alone with a messed up family, imagine how long they needed to wake up? till they reach their fifties, I am telling you they need someone to fix their brains out.

Comment

See Jazaireya4ever, see how much hatred you have for Algerian men?! Showing your true colours eh? Look, I honestly don't wish to upset or disrespect anyone, but the truth is that Algerian women rarely appreciate Algerian men. We tell our women how beautiful they are daily-and are often ridiculed for it, but the women, they never say "You're gorgeous" to the men. Here, they hear it all the time. How can you blame them for marrying those women who ask for nothing but love, and 'massage their egos' daily? [I can hear the storm...lol!!]

Comment

Originally posted by BACK2MYROOTS View Post
                    See Jazaireya4ever, see how much hatred you have for Algerian men?! Showing your true colours eh? Look, I honestly don't wish to upset or disrespect anyone, but the truth is that Algerian women rarely appreciate Algerian men. We tell our women how beautiful they are daily-and are often ridiculed for it, but the women, they never say "You're gorgeous" to the men. Here, they hear it all the time. How can you blame them for marrying those women who ask for nothing but love, and 'massage their egos' daily? [I can hear the storm...lol!!]
                    Yeah I can see it now ... you love stormy weather !

[I'd say from where I am you have an ego problem.]

Comment

Some women just can't have a proper discussion without turning it personal, and they wonder why there are so many breakups!!

Comment

Some women just can't have a proper discussion without turning it personal, and they wonder why there are so many breakups!!
                        I think my neighbours heard me laughing .... ok .... do you need an umbrella ? (It's still raining)

Comment

Actually, it stopped raining. Thanks. A bit of sunshine won't go amiss!

Comment

Thank goodness .... youyouyouyou (ce sont des youyous), I thought you were addicted to bad weather.

Comment

Since when are we supposed to say to men "oh you're so gorgeous!" leave that for the gay community LOL
                              And the reason why we don't care anymore about what Algerian men say is because we tend to hear it all the time this way, let me give you an example:

Girl walks down her endz...
                              Guy sees her and says "yaaa mashaAllah (alongside other things too that I won't list )"
                              Girl gives a bad look at him (that is if she feels insulted!)
                              or
                              Girl tells him "oh shut your mouth up! Look elsewhere you idiot!"
                              Guy goes "Marry me!"
                              Girl replies "Even dead I wouldn't!"

So if this is the kind of scene you are talking about, I don't think that standing on the road, waiting for girls to pass by and tell them "yal helwa, nbghee ntzawaj beek..." and other silly things of that sort... don't even expect anything nice in return because that's just insulting.

I guess you understand my point and BTW that concerns not only Algerian men but other Arabs too. It's true men want beauty but these kind of things are anything but normal and respectful!

And these women who "crave for love and attention", let me tell you one thing, if that's to marry some old white women, ehm I guess some individuals have lost their eye sight at an early age... but peeps, don't worry none envies them, nor would we turn blonde for anyone either like a certain someone has mentionned we got our share of "fans" LOL.

My thoughts... as always with a huuuge smile! yallah no bad feelings...

Comment

Cute, ya'l-Jazayriyya'l- fa7la!! You know we love you and we can't live without you! We just don't know what you want, what you really really want (^_^).

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X