No announcement yet.

Getting married in 4 weeks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just like the little baklawa they give out in boxes and other almondy things. Photos are gooooood, so good for visas and such like too

Comment

We had loads of different cakes and biscuit things that people brought; they were bnina!! We were eating them all week. It is a good job my husband likes an ample behind as I have no hope of slimming while in Algeria!

Comment

Congratulations on your marriage

My experience of getting married in Algieria was far from romantic (although when I tell people our story they think it is) We had 2 days before my flight home before the Algerian paperwork came through so it was a quick trip to their equivalant of a registrar then dinner with the family and tea and cakes for the extended rellies the next day, then on a plane home by myself!

We were very lucky though in the end. I had to find a new job when I came home before he could apply for a visa. But in the end 2 months later he got his visa no problem (apart from having to make the trip to Tunisia to do it because they didn't have a proper Embassy in Algieria at the time). So were back together in the UK and married less than a year after meeting!

So I wish you all the best in your future

Vx

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X