X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• welcoming newcomers

Hello ,

i m posting hoping to make people talk ,

welcome to new subjects , discussions , any questions about Algeria and Algerian ...

Salam

Hello I haven't been to this website in a long time, but I just remembered it again tonight. So I thought I would make a reply I wanted to talk to people here, but I think not much people is here anymore I've found my boyfriend online, he's Algerian. I really want to travel there, but my country is making Algeria look like a dangerous country on the websites for official travel advises. So if any Algerians could make me feel relaxed I would be very happy My boyfriend lives in the northeast of Algeria. Anything about Algeria or people there would interest me

Comment

Hey Touta,
      Most european countries have said its a no go for many years - this is unlikely to change and you just need to be careful and sensible. Always make sure you are travelling with your boyfriend or his family except when at the airport of course where this may not be possible, and try not to draw attention to yourself. I used to follow the Algerian news and 99% of terrorist attacks occurred on members of the police and army and not much else if at all on civilians in their homes.

Comment

Salam

hello ,

i am Algerian , i live in north Algeria , i m used to work with many foreign People who visited us , they don't feel unsafe when they are with us , because we know where to go and to not go , like every where in the word there is some places witch are dangerous to go alone ,
        if u are with a local person i think no worries about that , just try to wear like most people wearing to be discreet , to not let eyes focus on u ,

i wish u a good travel enjoy ur staying

if u want further information it s my pleasure to help

Comment

Shokran

Thank you That's nice to know. I'm not really scared, since I'll be with local people. But always when you go to a new place, it takes time to get used to it I guess. I'm not sure when I'll go, but soon I hope. I need to meet the love of my life <3 Your country looks beautiful and I already love the food I've tried to make

Assalam aleikum

Comment

Afwan

Originally posted by *touta* View Post
            Thank you That's nice to know. I'm not really scared, since I'll be with local people. But always when you go to a new place, it takes time to get used to it I guess. I'm not sure when I'll go, but soon I hope. I need to meet the love of my life <3 Your country looks beautiful and I already love the food I've tried to make

Assalam aleikum
            Salam

Glad to hear , i hope u ll spend a great journey in Algeria , then share with us ur experience

if u need any more information , please ask

Assalam aleikum

Comment

Originally posted by *touta* View Post

Assalam aleikum
              Best wishes for your adventure.

Let us know how it goes ...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X