JELEBA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JELEBA

salam guys,,, i just wanna ask the guys what do you all think about jeleba?...if we was in algeria would you guys( the men) want ur wife too wear it and why?,, and for the ladies,, would you wear it through your own choice or coz your hubby asked u 2? thanx xx
    Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Hi luvynadia

Im a man and sometimes I wear a Jelaba with a "beret basque" in the street of Copenhaven, also a when sunny I wear a sunglasses......I noticed than I become so attractive

annibal

Comment

lol annnibal i meant the lady jeleba u no the one wiv the hood, xxx
      Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Comment

hi,
        can you please explain to me what does jelaba mean, and i don't think anyone should do something cause their husdans or parents want them to you should do it cause you choose to, i live in new york and i wear hijab, i love wearing it and chose to wear it, some people think i wear it cause my parent s force me to i get stupid questions like that all the time, and when i went to algeria last summer many algerian thought it was very weird to wear hijab in the U.S.
        Aywayz what ever jelaba means you should'nt wear it cause someone what's you to,but i still wanna know what it means.
        Rana

Comment

Personaly I like only a woman in Jellaba (Hijab) and wont think to marry a woman doesnt wearing like that

Comment

A girl show cover herself appropriatly... and modestly... if she is well covered and dresses like a respectable woman... then thats fine.

Yeah luvlynadia I would prefer my wife to wear jelaba, it is traditional and it covers her body well

To Dreamzz,
            No i think you mis understood... the wife has to look good infront of her husband so her husband might want her to wear jelaba cos he find it nice... luvlynadia didnt mean that her husband will force her to wear it... no no nobody forces anybody on anything. It really depends on the gurl, maybe when a guy sees that a gurl has a stubburn head and she always says i will do this that, go to this and that without concenting her husband then of course i dont think he will marry her.... and also even if she gets married she will not marry the person who she prefers. There has to be tollerance and respect between a wife and her husband.

Khokom.

Comment

Oh so jellaba means hijab, good to know.

To khokom,
              of course if a girl is hard headed most likely no one would wanna marry her, because a wife is supose to respect her husband and his wishes, what i meant by saying you should do something because you want to not be cause your husband wants you to is that a person would feel alot better if they do something out of their own free will.
              and with all do respect can you please explain what you meant by "...and also even if she gets married she will not marry the person she prefers" are you talkin about the stubbern girl.
              Rana

Comment

Zalaba ya zalaba.

Jellaba is what those sexy Moroccan chicks wear. There is a story that says that under the Jellaba they are all naked. Isn’t that sexy? Now I see why those beardos like their women to wear jellabat.

Comment

una jalaba !

go tell that to my sisters and you will find yourself m'jaleb ! - frankly I have nothing against the jelaba as long as I get there 1st and she comes in a la marocaine, i.e naked ! i.e no soutien ni kilota !
                  Cheers

Tim

I heard that all Freros are homos, can anyone confirm ? - they get close at night, inside the cave for security reasons !

Comment

LOL Timga, just go see by yourself . And try to find out that "les Okhtina" are lesbians.

Comme on man !! I do know them here marrying at 16 how to be gay if you got married at this early age?

But good points Aficionados

Comment

you bet ! it's prevention !

They dominate them first ! - Then as soon as they show all the signs of efeminated boys (like alter boys ), they lock them up with a responsibility and also to provide them with a bouc emissaire, where to empty their nevrose ! Saw a documentary about qatar...boys hand in hand in their dresses.... they need to take them for an evenign at bois to boulogne...they will all come out of the jelaba, not the closet....let say "out of the Kidhun !"

I went to school with some of them...... This is how they talk: Go close near kissing his friend and then " go ha ZOUBI'R (R like arriere)...kaifa halwa ? ahahhahahahahahah

I think Americans brought them from mars !

Cheers

Tim

Comment

Originally posted by luvlynadia
                        salam guys,,, i just wanna ask the guys what do you all think about jeleba?

Do you mean the dress with the hoody or the complete veil. If you mean just the jelaba, I love it. It is so comfortable and convenient. When I'm in Algeria, I wear it to do small things.

Hahaha, I know Afic is gonna call me a Moroccan again. Say, you still on Atkins. I heard that it wasn't too healthy.

Comment

imaginative nadi !

Hey Nardi, Do you want to do small innocent stuff inside a jelaba with me ? Chwiya la mecanique ! or maybe just branchage electric ! - question de rodage, ti sais comme les voitures nouvelles !

Sadi, Benflis, Hanoune and jeballah are running the country ask "PLEASE !", and Boutef what? meeting with his traitors to whom he repeats threats against journalists...
                          Question: Why threats? Because he knows PERFECTLY what kind of traitors and wicked group he's talking to ! He is trapped in his own MILIEU !

Sadi and Benflis walking in the middle of crowds, shaking hands kissing regular Joe in the street... can bout do that?
                          noway KHoZe !

tim

Comment

to dreams,, jeleba is like a long coat with a hood, it doesnt mean hijab an u dnt have to wear a headscarf to wear a jeleba,,, do u understand now? xxxx

Comment

Re: imaginative nadi !

Originally posted by TimgadChaoui
                              Hey Nardi, Do you want to do small innocent stuff inside a jelaba with me ? Chwiya la mecanique ! or maybe just branchage electric ! - question de rodage, ti sais comme les voitures nouvelles !

Sadi, Benflis, Hanoune and jeballah are running the country ask "PLEASE !", and Boutef what? meeting with his traitors to whom he repeats threats against journalists...
                              Question: Why threats? Because he knows PERFECTLY what kind of traitors and wicked group he's talking to ! He is trapped in his own MILIEU !

Sadi and Benflis walking in the middle of crowds, shaking hands kissing regular Joe in the street... can bout do that?
                              noway KHoZe !

tim

HAHAHAHAHAH Bouteflika is driving this Tim mad... Tim do you sleep peacefully at night or do have sleepless nights worrying about what Bouteflika does? LOOOL

Man, it appears you are trying to CHANGE THE WORLD all by urself man, come on, wake up and try to think outside the narrow circle of sadi, benflis and hanoun, ..these people have been in algeria for many years even before Bouteflika came.... they did NOTHING to the country. I must just say one comment regarding hanoun, I really like it when she gets her blood boiling while she is giving out a speech and you see those neck veins of hers about to pop out...hahahahah LOL Poor woman, who is she trying to fool.

Anyways, this is not the thread for politics... to the rest of you i gota say:

JELABA RULES

Khokom

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X