Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair

Now if I could do this and get away with it it I would

You said you have red highlights though?

Comment

This is what I have in my hair, i'm trying to find a picture online to show what it looks like but can't find one. I really like it.

Comment

Red is dead!!!!!!!!!

Red has been darling get over it: Brown is in.
        Chatain is very nice or as you say there chestnuts

Comment

Re: Red is dead!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Happy_golucky
          Red has been darling get over it: Brown is in.
          Chatain is very nice or as you say there chestnuts
          I am not sure what colour it is, it's one of there new shades

What you talking about women, it's hair, if it looks good you keep it, it's not like a dress that goes out of style.

But, you know what's out? Long hair

Comment

Re: Re: Red is dead!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Sweet_Pea
            it's hair, if it looks good you keep it, it's not like a dress that goes out of style.
            That's true! I never understand why everyone would go for the same colour simply because it's in!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Red is dead!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Amina-DZ
              it's hair, if it looks good you keep it, it's not like a dress that goes out of style.
              That's true! I never understand why everyone would go for the same colour simply because it's in!
              heheheh, it happens too often, same thing with clothe

Comment

heheheh, it happens too often, same thing with clothe
                Tell me about it

Comment

I’ve never dyed my hair I prefer using henna and will continue to do so when I start seeing white strand of it on my head.

I mean the re~growth is ugly, and not to mention the damage it can do to your hair either. I prefer natural coloured hair on men as well as women .

Comment

Originally posted by HOUDA-K
                    I’ve never dyed my hair I prefer using henna and will continue to do so when I start seeing white strand of it on my head.

i have always thought that Henna is only used by old people

Comment

EAU OXYGENE

EAU OXYGENE makes you a BBR,

BBR = BLONDA BLA RABBI
                      Yahafid

Comment

Originally posted by Lotfi_dk
                        Is this you’re polite way of saying I’m old, khoya

On a serious note, I believe it was in North Africa that the first henna plant appeared.

Anyway, henna has been around for centuries. In Morocco, the girls/women have always been aware of 'natural products' and have awareness of its benefits; and henna is such a marketable ingredient in women's shampoo.

Just like zeet bledia for the hair and Sabon bledi for the body.

Comment

henna is not for old people my sister is 16 and she puts henna in her hair i think it looks just like hair coulring.
                          A L G E R I A N _ B A B Y

Comment

Originally posted by HOUDA-K
                            Originally posted by Lotfi_dk
                            Is this you’re polite way of saying I’m old, khoya

On a serious note, I believe it was in North Africa that the first henna plant appeared.

Anyway, henna has been around for centuries. In Morocco, the girls/women have always been aware of 'natural products' and have awareness of its benefits; and henna is such a marketable ingredient in women's shampoo.

Just like zeet bledia for the hair and Sabon bledi for the body.

Nah I wasn’t trying to say that you are old, I have always thought that henna is only used by old people but by a young girl like you
                            But I think that time has changed, and people have also changed so there isn’t anything for old or young people

Comment

LOL ~ khoya. Yes you're right.

Many girls are Nowadays are embracing the traditional methods into their daily lives with enthusiasm.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X