• Show
Clear All

• Sweet_Pea
    started a topic Hair

Hair

Now if I could do this and get away with it it I would

• replied
    Originally posted by Little_Mem
    She's gone a 'reddish- blonde' now, but I must admit, I don't like it, but she seems happy at finally being the 'blondie' she always wanted to be, so I won't say anything.
    OOOPS! Sorry mom, I forgot you read this sometimes

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by HOUDA-K
    About time ~Little_Mem~ !

I was wondering when you'll join us.

Now, you've arrived, Ive got to go.

Take care all and have a gr8 weekend.

W/S
    You too, Houda-K.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    About time ~Little_Mem~ !

I was wondering when you'll join us.

Now, you've arrived, Ive got to go.

Take care all and have a gr8 weekend.

W/S

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I like the new section!

HEHE! I've only just managed to get the accidental 'un natural black' colour out of my hair. The pack said dark brown The grey bits are now visible but I might just leave them au naturel

I've never used henna, but my mom used to sit there for hours with it on her head all wrapped up in cling film. It always looked good afterwards, like a dark mahogany auburn colour. She's gone a 'reddish- blonde' now, but I must admit, I don't like it, but she seems happy at finally being the 'blondie' she always wanted to be, so I won't say anything.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well, whether one uses L'oreal hair colouring or henna it's still changing the natural colour of their hair.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    henna

I know that Henna looks good on dark hair but light hair mmm...would be like a carrot

Leave a comment:

• replied
    LOL ~ khoya. Yes you're right.

Many girls are Nowadays are embracing the traditional methods into their daily lives with enthusiasm.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Lotfi_dk
    i have always thought that Henna is only used by old people
    Is this you’re polite way of saying I’m old, khoya

On a serious note, I believe it was in North Africa that the first henna plant appeared.

Anyway, henna has been around for centuries. In Morocco, the girls/women have always been aware of 'natural products' and have awareness of its benefits; and henna is such a marketable ingredient in women's shampoo.

Just like zeet bledia for the hair and Sabon bledi for the body.

Nah I wasn’t trying to say that you are old, I have always thought that henna is only used by old people but by a young girl like you
    But I think that time has changed, and people have also changed so there isn’t anything for old or young people

Leave a comment:

• replied
    henna is not for old people my sister is 16 and she puts henna in her hair i think it looks just like hair coulring.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Lotfi_dk
    Is this you’re polite way of saying I’m old, khoya

On a serious note, I believe it was in North Africa that the first henna plant appeared.

Anyway, henna has been around for centuries. In Morocco, the girls/women have always been aware of 'natural products' and have awareness of its benefits; and henna is such a marketable ingredient in women's shampoo.

Just like zeet bledia for the hair and Sabon bledi for the body.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    EAU OXYGENE

EAU OXYGENE makes you a BBR,

BBR = BLONDA BLA RABBI
    Yahafid

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I’ve never dyed my hair I prefer using henna and will continue to do so when I start seeing white strand of it on my head.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I’ve never dyed my hair I prefer using henna and will continue to do so when I start seeing white strand of it on my head.

I mean the re~growth is ugly, and not to mention the damage it can do to your hair either. I prefer natural coloured hair on men as well as women .

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Sweet_Pea

heheheh, it happens too often, same thing with clothe
    Tell me about it

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X