Women

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women

Why dose Women chat a lot, and all they talk about is other people’s problems eg: this girl is getting married, this girls is getting divorced, this family is rich, this family blab bla And they talk a lot behind other people’s back ,,,,,, and what’s so annoying is that they keep repeating the same chat again and again with knowing.
    Am not talking about the Women in this forum, am just talking about the ones I knew

not all of us are like that

Lotfi- pls don't generalise

I think the housewives have nothing to do except look after their family & gossip.
    IMG]

Comment

I didn’t say all of you are, am just talking about a few who I knew, some don’t have nothing to do apart from talking about other peoples problems. i don't really know why........

Comment

because they have nothing else to do!!!!

If they had jobs and were kept busy, maybe it would be different...
        IMG]

Comment

I think it’s fair to say that both genders are guilty of using gossip as a vital method of communication.

And I would even go to the extent in saying that there are some who thrive on the juicy "misfortunes" of others and eagerly await to hear and share.

Comment

Ohh Lotfi, you're reminding me of the stories I hear that do the rounds and are basically rumours.

I know many guys who gossip a lot, shocking!! So it's not a gender thing like Khti Houda said!

Comment

lotfi some women just have it in them you cant stop them from doing it and probley they do it beacous they have nothing to talk about or do .
              A L G E R I A N _ B A B Y

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X