Derradji

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derradji

Has anybody got any info on the name/background of the name derradji or which country its from

derradji ....?

Originally posted by derradji View Post
    Has anybody got any info on the name/background of the name derradji or which country its from
    Oh well its of an algerian origin. I Know someone from that family, do u need any help?

Comment

ooooh....if i give you a name can you help???? LIke a last name. But there are so many last names like the one i need help with...

Comment

i know a tunisian called derradji from hamamet so it mite not be exclusively algerian, just north african.
        www.northafricaonline.com

Comment

there are many Derrajis in Iraq too .
          Friendship

[60:8] GOD does not enjoin you from befriending those who do not fight you because of religion, and do not evict you from your homes. You may befriend them and be equitable towards them. GOD loves the equitable.

[60:9] GOD enjoins you only from befriending those who fight you because of religion, evict you from your homes, and band together with others to banish you. You shall not befriend them. Those who befriend them are the transgressors

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X