Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mnarvi-DZ
    Pandora, do you know her?
    no, just know your name and what you do..

Comment

friday

back to the foooooooood

Comment

oh yeah

sal' vinigga??

Comment

Berber

i'm berber and i've been trying to find out where exactly berbers are from originally and so far i found out that centuries ago tribes from Serbia,Spain, North Ireland, Scotland and other countries moved to Algeria and lived there, then the romans came then arabs and we berber converted to islam.So iguess berber are from different countries.

Comment

Originally posted by friendship View Post
            i'm berber and i've been trying to find out where exactly berbers are from originally and so far i found out that centuries ago tribes from Serbia,Spain, North Ireland, Scotland and other countries moved to Algeria and lived there, then the romans came then arabs and we berber converted to islam.So iguess berber are from different countries.
            So berbers are "pieds noir" who came a long time ago to Algeria
            We may need to send them back

Comment

No

no berbers and toareg are the real Algerians.The others are not real arabs, berbers and toareg were the first ones who lived in Algeria.

Comment

Amazigh classes

For those who are interested to take Amazigh classes in Montreal, there is a community group, INAS, starting classes this Septembre. So hurry up and contact them for registration:
                AC-INAS

Good luck!
                Miss NinaGucci says: The Grass is Always Greener on The Other Side Of the Fence

Comment

There are two types of berbers, the ethiopian people, whom was purely the ancient egyptians with some sumerian mix, but still very pure race, and the others was the morrocan people, a true race, very people when they was the ancient iberians, that was not celtic, the place was in the ancients times a savanna, so this two peoples was the berbers, but today they are strongly mixed. The sumerians was the ancient arabs from Yemen, they was not berbers, but in the arabs empires of middle age, they was very mixed with berbers, and today with europeans too.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X