Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for Algerians in USA

Salam
    We are an algerian couple and we would like meet algerians for a friendship. We live in Florida, Orlando.
    We hope hear from you dear algerians.
    Saha,

Salam

To MAMI (Florida),

Hi I am glade to write this msg,I live in states with my family and I am looking for new and nice friends,if interested let me know.
    bye

Comment

Hi Sofiane

We are happy to hear from you. My husband and I are looking for any algerian in the area of Orlando, FL. We are interested to know you and meet you if it is possible with your family. Where do you live in the States? here is our e-mail address ms_mami@hotmail.com
      By the way these are Mohamed and Safia. Hope hear from you very soon. bye

Comment

There are plenty of Algerians in the Washington DC area.
        Here is a link to an algerian Association in the DC area may be u can contact them by email.

http://www.aaagw.org/

Bonne chance

Comment

hi from the USA

Salam aliekoum! I am an American in the USA but I have many friends in Algeria and also am engaged to an Algerian man. Do you want to get to know me? I'd love to hear from you! e-mail me at diamondjoyce2002@yahoo.com

Comment

Re: hi from the USA

Originally posted by jojo2003
            Salam aliekoum! I am an American in the USA but I have many friends in Algeria and also am engaged to an Algerian man. Do you want to get to know me? I'd love to hear from you! e-mail me at diamondjoyce2002@yahoo.com
            Salam aliekom!

Comment

To Looking for Algerian friends in the USA

Salam I am not an Algerian but my finace I had is. Also I wanted to tell you his name is Mohamed like your husband's. I was engaged to marry him but I don't know what happened. Mybe I could not get there to Algeria fast enough for him and he didn't really love me like he always told me. He broke my heart but i still love Algerian people and am still planning on visiting Algeria someday becuz I have many Algerian friends there who are good and loyal people.
              Take care and I hope you like living here in the USA.

Comment

To Jojo

Sorry to hear about your fiance.He must have his reasons for his actions but if he really loves you he will be back.

Comment

Looking for Friendship

Originally posted by ms_mami View Post
                  Salam
                  We are an algerian couple and we would like meet algerians for a friendship. We live in Florida, Orlando.
                  We hope hear from you dear algerians.
                  Saha,
                  Hello Mr/Mrs ,
                  I'm an Algerian young man , I would like to make friendship relation with Algerians abroad

Comment

Friendship

Originally posted by jojo2003 View Post
                    Hello ,
                    I'm an Algerian young man , I would like to make friendship relation abroad

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X