Any Algerians in New Zealand???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leila80
    started a topic Any Algerians in New Zealand???

Any Algerians in New Zealand???

Hi all!

Is there an Algerian Community here in New Zealand, or does anyone know any algerians here?? im desperate!
    its sad... u find communities from every country Egypt, Iraq, Palestine and the list goes on.. but no one from Algeria. Please let me know if there are people around.

thnx!!!

• chaha
    replied
    hi!!!

Hi There!
    I am Algerian girl and I am currently in Auckland,
    Don't hesitate to contact me :-)

hope to hear from you soon,

Leave a comment:

• La-Casbah_com
    replied
    my dad used to live in NZ, when i visited him there were lots of algerians, they all played football in 1 park in auckland.

Leave a comment:

• aisha76
    replied
    Any luck?

Did you have any luck with this? I am also looking for the same thing. Female Algerians in NZ. All the Algerian males I've met here are married to kiwis. inshaallah, I'll keep looking.

Leave a comment:

• Leila80
    replied
    hi nesiane

hey Nesiane!

any news? have u talked to the guys? do they also have other algerian friends (girls). Pls let me know.

cheers!

Leila

Leave a comment:

• nesian_wahine
    replied
    im currently in auckland city, I work with two DZ guys at Air New Zealand, so can ask them when I see them next, so will keep you posted....

Leave a comment:

• Leila80
    replied
    thxxx! Nesian wud luv to get to know some.. Are they on this site? & so where r u from?

cheers!
    Leila

Leave a comment:

• nesian_wahine
    replied
    hey leila!!

im not from DZ but i know there is a community, that is growing in auckland city where i am..I can find out for you and get back to you...

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X