Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAN U HELP ME IN LOCATING LOST FRIEND

Dear friend,

I used to have a Penfriend in Algeria around 15 years back. We used to correspond till 4 years ago. Suddenly I lost her correspondence. Can u help me in locating her by writing to her locally. I am giving her and my particulars.

Miss Ouchia Amel

[*****Personal details deleted by Al-khiyal*****]

U can ask her to e-mail her whereabouts at : aptechvarma@rediffmail.com or varma0@hotmail.com

Your help will never be forgotten in my life time.

I strongly believe that Friendhsip is a bond which unites people without any diffrences in caste, creed , religion, sex, race.

I am equally worried about the political unrest in Algeria and the brutal killings. My wishes with all algerians.

Thank you

P.Varma in India
    Door No 70-4-6/1, Sneha Nivas, Sarpavaram Jn. KAKINADA - 533005 A.P India

Thanking you
    Last edited by Guest 123; 26th September 2006, 13:52.

Help me find a lost friend in Tazmalt

Dear friend,

If anyone of you know this lost friend of mine , and her whereabouts :

Miss Ouchia Amel, [*****Personal details deleted by Al-khiyal*****].

Pl, email me at pvarma@smart-bridge.com

I will be very much thankful to you.

Varma Penmetsha
    Last edited by Guest 123; 26th September 2006, 14:03.

Comment

salam wa mar7aba,

I understand that you are anxious to find your friend.

However, on Algeria.com we are very conscious that people's privacy must be respected at all times and in the circumstances, considering a 20-year or even 9-year gap, it would perhaps be best if the individual you were seeking made the decision about whether she wished to be contacted or not.

Accordingly, I would suggest that if any A.com members know this individual that they make contact with her and forward your contact details to enable her to get in touch with you if she wishes.

Any posts containing personal information about the individual you are seeking will be deleted.

I wish you good luck and trust that you will understand why we do not encourage the passing on or posting of personal information.

fi aman Allah

Comment

Varma and Amel are back in touch ...after more than 20 years !!

Hello,

Again...i'm so so so sorry for that Varma...you spent so much time and energy trying to find me !!

You're the best friend one can dream of having...thank you!

God is great ...

Amel Ouchia (Lila)

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X