Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Young Algerians?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Young Algerians?

    hi im new to this forum. i live in london and am here because i dont know any other algerians so thought it wud b nice to make some new online friends from my country. any young algerians about? around 17 like me?

  • #2
    hey whats up?

    hi im from Algeria and i live in Vancouver Canada and im 19 years old. its nice to know that our poulation is growing in London.

    Comment


    • #3
      yup its definatly growing algerians and moroccans seem to be every wer u go in london especially in certain areas, just i dont seem to actually know any. also its hard for me to make friends with algerians because appearance wise i dont fit in. are there many algerians wer u live?
      also are there any algerians from london at this forum?

      Comment


      • #4
        well i live in Vancouver which is the English speaking half of Canada. Most algerian live in montreal there are around 23,000 Algerians in montreal alone. and to answer your question about pple from london in the forum yes there are lots of pple from london here. I hope that u get lucky and get to know some because its really hard when ur in a foriegn country

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by blond-arab
          hi im new to this forum. i live in london and am here because i dont know any other algerians so thought it wud b nice to make some new online friends from my country. any young algerians about? around 17 like me?

          Hi blonde-arab


          Well am 18 yrs of age also living in the UK and of course Algerian,
          by the way I never knew we have blonde girls from Algeria or are half English or something ?
          if you want to get in Touch e-mail me throe Algeria.com and we can talk

          Lotfi-dk

          Comment


          • #6
            yeah wha gwan... im 16 n i live in london too.. im supprised dat u dont no any other algerians coz london in der are bbaaarrreee!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Hey, am also Algerian and from London, so if you want to get in touch drop me an e-mail and we can talk.
              Wild_Alger@postmaster.co.uk

              Comment


              • #8

                [/B][/QUOTE]


                Hi blonde-arab


                Well am 18 yrs of age also living in the UK and of course Algerian,
                by the way I never knew we have blonde girls from Algeria or are half English or something ?
                if you want to get in Touch e-mail me throe Algeria.com and we can talk

                Lotfi-dk

                [/B][/QUOTE]

                wow u didnt know that der are blonde algerians?? my mum has 7 sisters in algeria der all light skinned with blue or green eyes, some have brown hair and some have blonde hair, and all 100% algerian! i saw a few other blonde algerians strolling about when i was in holiday in algeria a while ago. im not half english.
                man i love my people but i hate the way they treat me one way when they think im english then they treat me a totally different way when they find out im algerian. its quite upsetting.
                erm i duno how to email through members through this site. but il go have a play about now and see if i can figure it out!xx

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by SoccerMaster
                  well i live in Vancouver which is the English speaking half of Canada. Most algerian live in montreal there are around 23,000 Algerians in montreal alone. and to answer your question about pple from london in the forum yes there are lots of pple from london here. I hope that u get lucky and get to know some because its really hard when ur in a foriegn country
                  well i was born here so i guess its not a foreign country to me, but at the same time it feels like it coz not to sound rude to any english people but we are on totally different wavelengths! id rather b hanging with ppl hu understand my culture and religion.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by blond-arab


                    way when they find out im algerian. its quite upsetting.
                    erm i duno how to email through members through this site. but il go have a play about now and see if i can figure it out!xx [/B][/QUOTE]

                    Lotfi _ kanon at hotmail dot com is my e-mail , here i am making it easy for you

                    chat to you soon

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by blond-arab

                      i saw a few other blonde algerians strolling about when i was in holiday in algeria a while ago. im not half english.
                      [/B][/QUOTE]

                      Most of these blonde girls that you have seen in Algeria are not naturally blonde, but some are I just can’t tell the difference between them

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by blond-arab


                        [/B][/QUOTE]
                        i saw a few other blonde algerians strolling about when i was in holiday in algeria
                        [/B][/QUOTE]

                        Most of these blonde girls that you have seen in Algeria are not naturally blonde, but some are I just can’t tell the difference between them

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          LOL i noticed der were a few fakes about. but a couple a real ones! i can tell the difference! just they all had lovely tans and dark skin so i still felt like an outsider!! LOL

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Blond-Kharab,

                            I’m 17 years old and have green hair. My eyes are red and I’m originally from Algeria (Zanzibar) but was born in London. I live in High Street Kensington and go to school in Parsons Green. I love to go out and particularly to restaurants. Chelsea Kitchen in Sloan Sqaure is my favorite. I hang out sometimes between Leicester Sqaure and Picadilly Circus (Known more as Essafa wa El Marwa). Drop me an email at : Harraga@HomeOffice.com

                            MM

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Red headed Algerians

                              Some of the Algerians in my family had dark reddish auburn hair, I've read somewhere that this is common amongst the Berbers, does anyone else know of this ?

                              Comment

                              Unconfigured Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X